3-Changlix : Never Eat His Sweets

Ship: Changlix

Title: Never Eat His Sweets

"You know I love you, right?"

"Say that Jisung when he gets back from the store."

"Baby. Please just let me inside."

"Why should I let someone inside who ate my candy? Please tell me, Felix."

Felix let out a whimper.

"Try me."

Felix was outside, in his boxers with an extra large shirt on, sitting on the porch next to the door, begging for Changbin to let him back inside.

How did he get into this position? Well...

Felix woke up, unwrapping himself from Changbin's hold. He slipped out of bed and headed out to the kitchen for a midnight snack.

Felix spotted something on top of the fridge and couldn't stop himself from seeing what it was.

Candy.

Felix's eyes sparkled when he saw the chocolate sitting inside the bag. He took the last few pieces and just set empty bag back up on the fridge. He ate the chocolates.

But the owner of the candy watched him eat the last piece. The owner, was no one other than Changbin, his own boyfriend.

And that's how Felix got locked out of the dorms, in his boxers with a T-shirt, waiting for Jisung to come from the store since Changbin had sent him out to get more candies. Changbin wasn't that cruel.

"Changbinnie, I'm begging you." Felix pleaded.

"What's pleading going to get me?"

"I'll do anything to make it up to you, just please let me inside. Someone just walked past and gave me a weird look." Felix said, covering his face with his shirt.

"Oh wow, surprising. But anything, baby?"

Felix gulped at Changbin starting to use nicknames again. Maybe he should just endure the pain and wait until Jisung comes back.

"Y-Yes." Okay, never mind.

"Okay, how about you stop be so self conscious around the other member and cuddle me anyway?"

"Deal, now let me in." Felix was going to have a hard time coping but, he couldn't bare the cold he was getting from sitting outside exposed like he was.

The door opened and Felix scrambled to his feet, running inside. He ran right into Changbin, hugging him.

Changbin sighed and grabbed Felix's thighs, forcing them up around his torso.

"Wow, it's cold out there, ain't it?" Changbin asked, closing the door. He received a shaky nod.

Okay, so maybe Changbin felt a little bit guilty. Felix did come in shivering.

Changbin shushed Felix as he brought them back to their room.

"Have you learned your lesson about eating others candies?"

"Mhm."