86-Voltron Crossover : The New Paladins

Title: The New Paladins

Black Lion: Bang Chan
Red Lion: Hwang Hyunjin
Blue Lion: Lee Minho
Green Lion: Yang Jeongin
Yellow Lion: Lee Felix

Warning : Spoilers ahead

Also, I don't really expect people to read this since people may not be a fan of Voltron. Which I suggested you give it a chance because it's an amazing show.

It's on Netflix. If you can look it up on YouTube and you'll probably find it.

"Ever since the war, Voltron has been missing. Fortunately for us, we haven't had been in need of Voltron." Yang Jeongin's teacher rambled on.

He knew this stuff. He was the top of his class and knew every single detail about the legendary defender. He looked up to one of the very well known paladins, Katie. Though she was young, she was an amazing paladin that was incredibly smart. Jeongin was told he was the newer version of her.

Ever since a war against the Galra near Earth, the Voltron Lions had gone missing again. The paladins were unfortunately sacrificed for a win against the Galra, once and for all.

"Mr. Yang. Please tell me which paladins were not human."

"Allura was Altean and Keith was half human and half Galra." Jeongin answered.

"Very good." His teacher nodded in satisfaction.

One of the other students, a very well known cadet, scooted closer to Jeongin.

"How do know all this stuff off the top of your head?" The blonde boy asked.

"Felix Hyung, I actually take interest in it. Unlike you." Jeongin spat back.

"Well, damn. I just asked a question." Felix said, bothered by Jeongin's attitude.

"And I just gave you an answer."

Felix huffed in annoyance. "What if I told Chan Hyung how you were acting?"

"Do it, see if I care." Jeongin retorted, writing down translations of the Altean language. He wanted to learn in hopes of communicating with the one Altean who lived in the Garrison with the rest of the students, Lee Minho. He was related to Princess Allura, but no one was sure how exactly.

She was one of the last of her kind besides the other two.

"Wow. Your Altean hand writing is really good." Felix complimented.

Felix had spoke fluent Altean. He was great friends with the Altean, but the Altean spoke fluent English. He just found the Altean language much more comfortable to speak in.

"Please stop breathing on my neck." Jeongin said, moving so Felix was not right on top of him.

"Sorry, I just like watching you write." Felix giggled.

Jeongin rolled his eyes before the bell rang.

As Jeongin walked in the halls with his backpack, he realized what his next class was. The cadet simulation.

Jeongin was not exactly a cadet driver, more of someone who sat on the side with all the different mechanics. Again, top of his class.

As soon as he stepped into the class, his two teammates popped up next to him. Hyunjin and Felix. How Felix disappeared and then appeared next to him again, he would never know.