127-Jeongchan : The Separation pt2

Title: The Separation pt2

Ship: Jeongchan

Chan, Changbin, And Jisung were on a Vlive at the moment. They decided to talk to fans through it.

Jeongin wasn't to be seen, though. He was hidden under the table, sleeping peacefully. They were some comments asking where the kitten was but they all ignored them. Until that's all it filled up with.

"Jeez. What's with you all wanting to see him?" Chan commented.

"They don't even know his name." Changbin chuckled.

"His name is Jeongin, guys." Chan said. Jeongin's ears perked up and he lifted his head. Chan noticed and scooted his chair away from the table. He patted his lap and Jeongin quickly sat on him.

"Here he is, guys." Chan said, wrapping his arms around Jeongin's torso. "We're live, Jeongin. There's a lot of people watching."

"Hello!" Jeongin waved.

The chat exploded. Many comments on how cute Jeongin was and how lucky Chan was to have such a cute hybrid.

"How did you get him?" Jisung read aloud.

Chan sighed. "That's actually a pretty sad story." Chan said, rubbing his hand in Jeongin's hair.

"But I guess I can tell you guys." Chan cleared his throat. "On my way home from school, before I graduated, I saw him. He was running down the streets and he almost got hit by a car but I quickly pulled him out. He had no collar so I took him home." Chan answered. "He had a home before that but ran away. Even when I had out up some found posters, no one claimed him. So he's stayed with me ever since." Chan explained.

Jeongin let out a small purr as Chan continued to pet his head.

Then the chat blew up again.

"We should go guys. We need some sleep." Changbin said, looking over at the time.

Jeongin pouted. "Not yet~"

"Yes, Jeongin. It's time for bed." Chan said, lifting Jeongin and setting him down on his feet.

Chan ignored his cries. "Bye, guys." Chan shut off the Vlive and gave Jeongin a look. "Bed."

Jeongin just pouted. Chan picked him up and walked out of the room. "Good night, guys."

"Night." The two said back in unison.

Jeongin pouted as Chan carried him back to the bedroom for bed. Chan honestly felt like a parent more than a hybrid owner.

But Jeongin eventually fell asleep with Chan staring at him.

He sure was lucky to have him by his side.