132-Minsung : Little Mute Boy

Title: Little Mute Boy

Ship: MinSung

Jisung held onto the wall as he listened to the conversation going on between two of his seniors. He was not too interested in the conversation, but more to the boy who was in the conversation. Hwang Hyunjin. He had the looks of an angel and Jisung wanted everything to do with him.

But as a kid who was mute, that was nearly impossible.

Jisung knew that if he ever ran into Hyunjin, he may never have a good rest of his school life. Hyunjin would most likely ruin it. But Jisung always had his hopes up that it could happen. That maybe, he could take Hyunjin's heart like he had his.

The two boys turned away and started walking, and as they did so something fell out of Hyunjin's friend's pocket. It was shiny and Jisung was not sure what it was. But when the two were out of view, Jisung shuffled over to it, grabbing the shiny piece of metal and holding it up so he could take a good look at it. When Jisung saw the blood, it flipped out of his hand and fell to the ground with a small, clink.

"Seems someone found it for me."

Jisung looked up to see Hyunjin and the other boy staring at Jisung with their arms crossed.

"Minho, just grab it and leave." Hyunjin waved.

Jisung did not think twice and spun on his heel to run off. He only took a few strong steps before he was lifted into the air by the bottom of his hoodie. Jisung sucked in his breath harshly at the sudden scare he had just gotten from the lift.

"Minho-"

"I know he let it drop because he saw the blood. He's seen too much."

"He's mute."

Jisung felt his heart break a little. Hyunjin already knew who he was.

"And?" Minho turned, throwing Jisung to the ground. "Who knows? This kid could go around putting posters up of how I cut myself. He's still capable of telling people, Hyunjin." Minho spat back as Jisung tried to sit up.

Hyunjin's eyes flickered from Minho, to Jisung, and then back to Minho. "What are you going to do about it?"

Minho sat and thought for a minute. "Looks like you're hanging around me until I trust you." Minho said as he looked down at Jisung.

"Besides. It's not like you do cut yourself, Minho." Hyunjin shrugged. "You simply use that as self defense at home."

Minho huffed. "Thanks for telling him that, Hyunjin." Minho spat before turning to Jisung.

"Stand up." He demanded. Jisung slowly did so, waiting for something bad to happen. "Who are friends with?"

Jisung just stared at him. What was he supposed to say?

"Use sign language." Minho clarified. "If you can."

Jisung knee that. He needed that to communicate with family. Jisung was medically mute.

"Felix, and Seungmin." Jisung spelled out. These two were in his sign language class.

"Oh. Those two brats." Minho rolled his eyes. "He's friends with those two brats in our gym class." Minho said to Hyunjin who still looked confused.

"Oh. Ew." Hyunjin shook his head in disgust.

Jisung bit his lip and looked down. Hyunjin disapproved of his friends.

"Hey, kid." Minho started. "I'll see you around. You'll be sitting with me at lunch from now on."

As Minho and Hyunjin walked away, Jisung could only feel his heart break a little. Hyunjin did not even care for who he was and wanted him out of his hair asap.

But at least he could get some attention while sitting with them at lunch.

A few weeks later and Jisung could not believe not only did he fall for Minho, but Minho had become protective of him.

It was like everything was falling into place on its own.

But Jisung wished it was that easy to gain a lover.

A/N
I swear I'm the worst at endings and I wanna apologize again. (Don't u dare say it was good cuz I know this was one was the worst I've ever done)

But I'll doing part 2 of Bicker soon.