17-Jeongchan : 'S' For Soulmate

Another one, am I right? I can't believe how many Jeongchan shippers that read my stories.

Requested by : @kookies_Jin05

Title: 'S' For Soulmate

Ship: Jeongchan

Chan stared at the blue 'S' on his palm, not understanding why he still has not found his soulmate.

His little sister, Jae, even found her soulmate. His name was Jisung, and boy, did Chan find him annoying at first. He slowly got used to the boy.

"Chan!" Chan stood up, running down the stairs and into the living room. His sister stood at the door, a boy waiting. Or rather, a boy from Chan's school that he tutored.

"Hey, Jeongin." Chan smiled.

The younger smiled back, waving as he was welcomed inside. His backpack around his shoulders.

"You ready to get started?" Chan asked, the confusion from earlier disappearing.

They sat at Chan's kitchen table, Jeongin's math textbook sitting on it. Chan pointed to numbers and symbols, explaining it throughly to the younger. Jeongin slowly got each topic he struggled with, being able to solve it like a pro in no time.

"What about this one, Hyung?" Jeongin asked, sliding his hand on the textbook to point at an equation. This caused his sleeve to ride upwards and for Chan to see a small blue squiggly line.

Chan thought for a moment it could have been the blue 'S', but doubted it as it could have been anything. So, he explained the equation to Jeongin.

The two waved goodbye to each other as Jeongin walked on the sidewalk towards his home.

Chan walked back into his house, the sight coming back to his mind from earlier.

He doubted Jeongin was really his soulmate. Chan was bisexual, yes, but he did not see Jeongin as his boyfriend. How could he? The boy was like a little five-year-old to Chan.

He sighed and lied down on the couch, deciding to stalk Jeongin on his instagram to hopefully get some answers.

Chan's eyes widened when he saw a picture where a blue 'S' was clearly shown on Jeongin's arm.

"He's my soulmate."

Ever since then, Chan has been trying to grow closer to Jeongin, who had no clue why the older had suddenly taken interest in him. He brushed it off and instead enjoyed the new attention.

Chan invited the younger to sleepover. And Chan being Chan, had fallen asleep before Jeongin.

Jeongin had looked over at Chan when he felt stunned, seeing the blue 'S' placed on his palm. His eyes widened as he stared down at the older next to him on the pullout couch.

That's when he finally understood.

Chan took interest in him because Chan was his soulmate.

Jeongin pulled up his sleeve and placed his arm next to Chan's exposed palm, checking that the tattoos really matched.

They were so exact Jeongin was not sure if it was possible.

"Cool, isn't it?" Chan spoke up, Jeongin jumping from unexpected voice.

Chan opened his eyes and looked up at Jeongin, who had already quickly retreated his arm away.

"You saw them, didn't you?" Chan asked, smiling softly.

Jeongin sighed, but nodded.

"I didn't understand at first. But I've come to realize I love everything about you." Chan started. "To your personality, to your lovable smile." Chan sat up, now towering over Jeongin.

"So, my beautiful soulmate, will you be my boyfriend?"

Silence.

"I would be dumb to say no."