2-Minsung : Confession

Ship: MinSung

Title: Confession

From the moment Jisung had decided it, he has been anxious.

What exactly was he anxious about? Telling his crush that he likes him. Yes, him. More specifically, Minho. Jisung's best friend.

Felix couldn't help but notice his friend's weird fidgeting throughout class. He became worried and decided to ask what was up.

"Jisung Hyung?" Jisung snapped his head towards Felix.

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Why?"

"You're rocking back and forth."

Jisung's eyes widened as he looked down to see he was indeed, rocking in his seat. He stopped himself and took a deep breath.

"No. No, I'm not okay." Jisung whispered, loud enough for Felix to hear.

"Why? What's wrong?" Felix asked, leaning over to Jisung.

"I planned on Confessing-"

"Really?" Felix was luckily, quiet enough that the teacher didn't hear, but it still managed to scare Jisung half to death.

"Sorry." Felix quickly apologized.

"You're fine. Yes, yes. I was planning to confess but, now I'm anxious that I might mess it up and he rejects me." Jisung explained.

"Awe, Hyung. Minho Hyung won't ever reject you." Felix tried to reassure. But Jisung just looked up at him like he was crazy.

So, maybe Jisung waited all day 'till they were waiting by the buss stop, while it was raining. The two were the last one's standing there, and Jisung had avoided eye contact the whole time.

"Jisung." Minho finally decided to take the awkwardness away by asking why Jisung was acting so weird.

"Hm?" Jisung turned towards Minho, quickly looking down when he made eye contact with him.

"What is with you? I can tell you're avoiding my eyes. You've barely spoken to me. You didn't even sit next to me at lunch like usual." Minho said, clear sadness in his facial expression.

Jisung didn't say anything.

"Wha-"

"Because I like you more than a friend and I wanted to tell you today but I started procrastinating it and now I'm here and I know I have to tell you know because I planned on it and I'm scared that you might reject me."

"Ji-"

"I'm sorry."

"Jisung-"

"It's fine if you don't want to be friends anymore."

"Jisung, listen to me!"

Jisung froze.

"Look at me."

Slowly, Jisung lifted his head and locked eye contact with Minho.

Jisung felt his heart explode, his chest burning. His stomach felt as if a zoo was let loose. He felt as if Minho's eyes were burning into him. It was hard to look at him straight in the eye.

"I don't like you." Jisung's heart sank. Right then and there, was his chance to finally get the one he had been chasing after and it was just smashed.

"I love you." Before Jisung could register what was going on, Minho grabbed Jisung by his waist and neck was thrown down into a dip, Minho smashed his lips onto Jisung's.

Jisung was surprised at first but soon returned the kiss. He set his hand gently on Minho's cheek, deepening the kiss.

Minho brought Jisung back up and pulled away, Jisung whimpering slightly.

Minho pulled him into a hug, shushing him at Jisung started to cry.

Why was he crying? Because Minho had scared him and then surprised him. A mix of emotions filling him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. I just wanted to be a little dramatic." Minho said, earning a small laugh in between the hard cry's.

Now all the two had to figure out was how they were to break the news to the others.