120-Jeongmin : The Freshmen Senior

Title: The Freshmen Senior

Ship: Jeongmin (cuz I miss them)

(Note : Some Ages Have Been Changed To Match The Storyline)

Seungmin sat in the front office, waiting for someone to come as a guidance to help him around the school. At the moment, no one had taken the role. So he was still sitting in the front office.

The lady took another call.

"Hello? Yes hi. Do you have Han Jisung in your class?" She asked. "Yes? Do you mind sending him down to help our new student?" She hung up after a few seconds of silence.

"Jisung will be helping you, Seungmin."

Seungmin nodded as the door bursted open. "Hello!" The person sang.

"That was fast. Jisung, this is Seungmin. Please help him. It's his first day here."

Seungmin stood at the sound of his name. He sent the boy, known as Jisung, a quick smile before bowing.

"Hello, Seungmin-ssi. I'm Jisung."

"It's nice to meet you." Seungmin responded.

When they left, Seungmin took a look over Seungmin's classes and explained most of his classes were near his but known were the same. This made Seungmin a little worried.

"Don't worry. It's really easy to make friends here. Unless you end up with the wrong people and build up a bad reputation." Jisung explained. "You'll know if they're bad if they're overly nice. No one is that nice. Except for this one group of people but it's a bunch of seniors and a freshman."

"Just one freshmen?" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah. His name's Jeongin. He's super cute."

Seungmin smiled at this. Could he possibly be the first sophomore to get into this group?

It was Seungmin's second week at this new school. He was having an okay time. He did not exactly have any friends but he found that was okay for now.

He was walking towards lunch when he stepped on his shoelace, falling forward. Right on top of someone at that.

Seungmin quickly straightened his arms to keep from squishing the person under him. His eyes widened to see the freshmen Jisung had pointed out last week. Who Seungmin had come to call the 'freshman senior'.

Seungmin slowly looked up to see around him was many, many seniors. Seungmin gulped.

Swiftly, he crawled off of the boy and grabbed his bag. He bowed with a quick 'sorry' before running off.

Jeongin looked up at his hyung's from the ground.

"He was cute. Why did he run off?" He pouted. His hyungs laughed.

"Must have been scared off because a bunch of seniors were surrounding him." Chan chuckled.

"Only four." Minho rolled his eyes. "He's a little scaredy-cat." He teased.

"He was a sophomore guys. And he's new. Of course he would afraid of us." Woojin spat back at them, walking around to help Jeongin up from the floor.

"How do you know that Hyung?" Jeongin asked as he stood up.

"Jisung. He's a little blabber mouth." Woojin rolled his eyes. "Saw him at the cafe down the street."

Everyone laughed.

"Excuse me?" Seungmin nearly jumped out of his pants, looking back from the bench he sat on outside for lunch. It was that boy again.

"Hi. I'm Jeongin." The boy introduced.

"U-um. Seungmin." Seungmin returned.

"I heard you're new here. And don't worry about falling on me. I know it was an accident." He smiled, sitting down next to Jeongin.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine. But why did you run off?" Jeongin asked.

"I just. . . I got scared." Seungmin confessed.

"Of my hyungs? They aren't scary. They're really nice. Wouldn't hurt a fly. Except maybe Minho." Jeongin shrugged.

Seungmin chuckled. Jeongin was really cute.

"Want my number?" Jeongin suddenly asked.

"Um. Sure, why not?"

And so that was how Seungmin received Jeongin's Number.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't throw shade at you right now."

"Because I'm cute."

Seungmin huffed. He couldn't deny that. Instead, he pinched the younger's cheeks. He earned a squeal. Jeongin pushed away his hands and pouted at him as the rest of their friend group came and sat next to them for lunch.

Seungmin had become really close to Jeongin and this resulted in him becoming friends with the rest of the group. The seniors were really happy Jeongin found someone to become friends with someone closer to his age. That way he would not be friendless next year.

"Hey, Seungmin." Minho greeted, ruffling the younger's hair. Minho has taken a liking to the boy. "Hey, Jeonginnie."

"Hi, Hyung." The two said in sync.

Chan whispered something into Jeongin's ear, causing him to blush and groan. Then he turned back to Seungmin.

"Go out with me."

"Wh-What?"

"Go out with me?"

Seungmin stared at him in shock before smiling.

"Yeah. . ."

A/N
I've come to see you guys really want me to do a part 2 of 'A Baby'. I don't really have anything for that but I am working on a oneshot a little similar to the theme of the one. So be ready!

Changlix is rising from the ashes y'all.