45-Jilix : I Ship It pt2

Title: I Ship It pt2

Ship: Jilix

"Dear lord, someone stop him." Minho said, staring at Jisung and Felix.

Jisung was leaning over Felix with kissy lips, Felix trying his best to keep his distance to from Jisung. Luckily, Jisung was not too close to his face.

"Let him be. We all know they're made for each other." Changbin said.

"No! No, we are NOT made for each other!" Felix yelled.

"I said the same before I started dating Seungmin." Hyunjin said as he passed the living room and into the kitchen.

"You b**ch!"

Minho and Changbin looked over at Woojin, who was now sending daggers into Felix.

"Sh*t."

"Don't hurts my Felix!" Jisung said in English as he held onto Felix, tightly.

Why was Jisung acting like this?

Woojin rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

Felix sighed. "Jisung, we need to talk."

Jisung pulled away immediately, looking at Felix confusingly.

"Why?"

"I just-" Felix sighed and grabbed Jisung's wrist, pulling him up from the couch and shuffled towards his room.

"Do you think Felix will reject him?" Changbin asked.

"Nah. Felix is really gay." Minho said, shaking his head. "He'll take anything he can get at this point. Even his best friend."

"Yeah. I guess you're right."

Felix shut the door, sighing.

Jisung was really anxious now. Was he going to tell him they can't be friends anymore?

Was he going to reject him?

"Jisung, I-" Felix shut his mouth, his side profile to Jisung, but his eyes looking at the ground.

"Why are you acting like this?" Felix asked, turning to look at Jisung.

Jisung gulped. "Like what?"

"Like, with all the skinship, and all these lovey-Dovey things." Felix looked down. "I feel like you're leading me on." He said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Leading you on? Oh, goody, that was my intention." Jisung said, coldly, crossing his arms.

Felix looked up at him, hurt all over his face.

"I wasn't leading you on, Felix. I was giving hints. Of all people, I thought you would get the memo already." Jisung said, his face showing he was irritated with Felix.

"Memo?" Felix voice cracked, and Jisung noticed the way his eyes shined. He was in the verge of tears.

But Jisung wanted Felix to know he was not playing around, here.

"Yes, memo. Why don't you go back and listen to it, eh?" Jisung said, changing his weight.

Felix looked down. "I don't get what you mean."

"How have I been acting these past few weeks, Felix? Didn't say I was acting all lovey-dovey? Who else acts all lovey-dovey in his house?"

"Seungmin and Hyunjin?"

"Put the puzzle pieces together, will ya. Tell me when you do." Jisung pushed past Felix and out the door, not caring for the fact Felix was probably crying.

He thought he was playing with his feelings after all.

When Changbin saw Jisung walk out angrily and take his coat and leave the house, he knew something was up.

If Felix had rejected him, he would be crying not storming out of the house like he did.

Changbin stood and made his way over to Felix's room, opening to see Felix sitting on the edge of his bed. His feet rested of the wood that kept the mattress in place as his knees were pulled into his chest. His hands rested on his knees as his face rested in his hands. He was not sobbing, but he was letting out soft whimpers.

"Felix." Changbin said in disbelief, sitting next to the younger. He put his arm around him.

"What's wrong?" Changbin asked, rubbing the younger's back.

"I don't understand him." Felix said. "He said we were just friends and the next day he wants to do nothing but hug me and just hang out with me." Felix said, shaking his head.

Changbin sighed. "Maybe because he realized he wants something more with you, Felix. Do you want more?"

Felix hesitated before nodding.

"Then why don't you tell him that?"

Felix shrugged. "I guess I'm just scared he'll reject me."

"Even after pretty much knowing he likes you?"

Felix nodded, again.

"Cheer up. Jisung left the house and I'm not sure what he's planning to do."

"He left the house?!" Felix asked, his head snapping up in an instant.

"Yeah..." Changbin responded, confused for Felix's sudden concern.

Felix jumped off the bed and rushed to the coat rack. He slipped on his shoes and coat before hurrying out of the house to find Jisung.

Felix was afraid he might do something stupid. That was how they met.

Jisung almost stepped off the studio building. How they both got up there? Neither of them could remember.

Felix dialed Jisung's number, pressing it to his ear as he walked through the cold. When Jisung didn't answer, he froze.

How was he supposed to find him?

Oh yeah, they had mappen. This app could track his phone.

Felix searched for Jisung was heading and became extremely nervous when he saw he was heading to the creek.

Where a large bridge was.

Felix took off, his feet slamming into the concrete under him. He was not going to let Jisung try and step off of something else. Especially when he finally put those stupid puzzle pieces together.

"Jisung!" Felix screamed.

He had finally reached the creek but he did not see Jisung in sight. He opened the app again and saw...

He was a few inches away from the bridge.

"Jisung!" Felix screamed frantically as he ran through the creek, trying to find where the boy could be.

He turned and saw him standing on the bridge, looking down at the water.

And he started taking steps towards the water.

"Jisung!" Felix screamed again, catching the latter's attention immediately.

He came after him.

Felix pushed Jisung into a hug, not letting the latter go anywhere near the water.

"Don't you dare." Felix whispered. "I need the person I ship myself with."

Jisung smiled and returned the hug.

"I do, too."

A/N
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FLUFFY AND HAPPY

WUT AM I DOING?

I try too hard. I think that's what happened.

I'm sorry. If you were looking forward to a happy story.

Cuz that was obviously not what you got. :)