134-Jeongmin : Brrr

Title: Brrr

Ship: Jeongmin

BRRR.

Please.

BRRR.

Just pick up.

BRRR.

I just need to hear your voice.

BRRR.

Jeongin, please.

BR-SORRY. THE NUMBER YOU ARE TRYING-

Seungmin pressed the end button.

He was over six million miles away from the one he had fell in love with. He never agreed to come to America. He never agreed to be pulled away from his crush he was never able place the name, 'his', on. Six millions miles of empty love he would never be able to fulfill.

He knew there was no chance Jeongin would ever pick up. It was an overseas number that did not work in the states. But every single day, Seungmin pushed for the phone to be answered and here his lovely addiction's voice.

Today, he was going to try again.

CLICK.

BRRR.

BRRR.

BRRR.

BR-CLICK.

"HELLO?"

"H-Hello?" Seungmin responded. The voice sounded different but familiar.

"WAIT? OH MY GOD. SEUNGMIN?"

"Yeah."

"HEY! ITS JISUNG. JEONGIN ISNT HIME RIGHT NOW."

"You live with him?"

"I MEAN, HES MY BOYFRIEND."

That's right. That's the reason Seungmin was never able to get his crush.

"Where is he?"

"DANCE PRACTICE. HE SHOULD BE HOME SOON. ILL TELL HIM TO CALL YOU WHEN HE RETURNS. OKAY?"

"Okay."

CLICK.

Seungmin sighed, knowing Jeongin wouldn't be calling back.

He never did.

A/N
This is hella short. I'm sorry about that. No part 2. I will have to ask you guys to please stop asking unless I give you an option because I feel bad when you ask me and then I have no ideas.

Also, went to Fear Farm and busted my hand.