47-Minsung : Po Po Criminal

Title: Po Po Criminal

Ship: MinSung

To get arrested was one thing.

To run and then get arrested, was another.

Han Jisung was sprinting down the dark alleyways with a large smile on his face. Feet slamming into the ground, his arms swinging in sync with his legs. The wind blowing into his face and hair. And the cops chasing behind him.

What had he done? He was caught stealing.

He was not obvious, but his dark clothing and crazy tattoos did say something about him. One thing that stood out about them were the color; black.

Taking a turn, Jisung was met with bright light flashes. He quickly turned to the dumpster, pulling himself up onto it. He grabbed the wall and attempted to hoist himself up but was pulled down, roughly, by the back of his jean jacket.

Jisung was pushed against a car, his arms being pulled behind him. His smile was long gone. He was usually able to get away.

"What's a pretty boy doing out here, committing a crime?" The police officer behind him asked.

The chief.

"Being himself." Jisung spat.

Jisung was pulled from the car, being forced into the back of the car. As soon as he was sat down and the car door shut, he started struggling in the cuffs grasp around his wrist.

When the chief sat down in the driver's seat, he adjusted the mirror. He gave Jisung a smirk, showing he was glad to have caught the boy.

"I heard you've been on the run for two years, now?" The man said, pulling out of the alleyway.

"What's it to you?"

The man scoffed. "You're talking to Chief Bang, here. You better watch it." He spat. "I'm nicer than my second hand, you got me?" The man's tone changed quickly.

Jisung huffed, hitting his back against the car seat and looking out the barred window.

The ride was quiet, mostly just shuffles from Jisung as he adjusted his uncomfortable stance in the seat. Having your hands tied behind your back was not something that was cozy.

Once they parked into the police station, he was pulled out just as roughly as when he was pushed in. He was very annoyed with the fact that he had his hand on his head, pulling it back as Jisung struggled.

As they walked in, Jisung caught eye contact with someone he hoped would not be here. Jeongin.

Standing there was his little brother in a police uniform, being the successor in the family. Jisung was the disgrace, the failure.

Jeongin sent him a cold glare as Jisung was pushed into a room.

That look hurt. Jeongin used to look up to Jisung so much. He wanted to do everything Jisung did. Jisung had said he wanted to become a police officer, Jeongin following like he usually did. But Jisung became angry with a fail at training and became a criminal instead. Jeongin became the officer Jisung wanted in the beginning. Jisung ended up hurting their mom because she started to despise him.

Now, Jeongin hated his guts.

Jisung was sat in a chair, his hands now being cuffed to the table, itself. Jisung snorted as the chief left.

Jisung knew he would have to play dirty to get out of here. So f**king dirty.

The door opened, Jisung looking up to see a quite nice looking man. He was quite, hot.