137-Jeongchan : A Devil's Rodeo

Requested by : @LollipopXff

Title: A Devil's Rodeo

Ship: Jeongchan

"Jeongin, we are trusting you with this mission."

"Yes, sire."

"Succeed In this kill or there will be consequences."

"Of course, sire. You won't be disappointed."

"Chan, please be considerate of other humans when on this mission."

"Will do."

"Remember your mission. Save this boy from trying to kill. We don't know why he is but he is."

"I will do my best."

It had been a whole month since Jeongin had came to earth. At the moment, he was threatening a kid that tried to trip him.

"If I ever see your face again, there will be no mercy. I will carve your eyeballs out and put them in a blender. I will cut your tongue out and put on a stick and make you eat you. You understand me?" Jeongin threatened, though he was looking up at the kid.

"Y-Yes." The boy stuttered.

"You better f**king understand."

Jeongin turned away, walking past what seemed to be a new kid. He was wearing a lot of white while Jeongin wore a lot of black. His hair was blonde while Jeongin's was dark brown.

They made eye contact and that seemed to be an invitation to come and talk to Jeongin.

"Excuse me, can you help me?"

"No."

"Please."

"There many other people who would be glad to help."

"And your one of them." The boy said, pointing finger guns at Jeongin.

Jeongin stopped and the boy stood in front of him, confused.

"I don't know what the f**k you want but you better leave me alone before I f**k up your face." Jeongin growled lowly.

"I just want help from a cute boy. Is that too much to ask."

And he played the flirting card.

Jeongin grunted but ripped the paper out of his hands.

"You are a f**king senior asking a sophomore for help. What a f**king idiot. You're in the wrong department."

"What?"

"They split the grades here." Jeongin rolled his eyes. "You're in the wrong area. Seniors are on top. Upstairs on the second floor."

"Oh." Thé frowned. "Where's that?"

Jeongin let out a frustrated sigh. He started to walk and the boy followed.

"What's your name?" Chan asked.

"Jeongin."

"I'm Chan, nice to meet you."

Chan? F**k. I have an angel on my back.

Jeongin knew by the name and the descriptive look that this guy was an angel. He was not sure that Chan knew that Jeongin was a demon, but he did know that Chan was to be watching over him for some odd reason. All he had to do was scare him off.

"Yeah. . ."

Jeongin stopped in front of the stairs.

"This is far as I'm going. Go find yourself a senior to help you around, b**ch."

"Well, geez. Why are you so mean?"

"Because I don't need a disappointment following me around." Jeongin snapped back as he walked away.

"I'm not a disappointment." Chan scoffed as he made his way up the stairs.

He pulled out his schedule and looked over it. It was classes were near each other for the sake of Chan's sanity while he was here. Running around as an Angel was tiring enough. Chan did not need more of it.

But Chan did decide that the kid was a complete brat. He was supposed to keep him from killing someone and with his he was acting, Chan could see why he was sent instead of new mission angels.

He would break that kid. One way or another.

"I told you to leave me alone!"

"I just want to sit with you."

"No! Go make some friends your age!"

"Why?"

"Why not?!"

"I want a dongsaeng."

"Well, damn. Take a look around you. There's a lot of them that would gladly be your dongsaeng."

"But you're cuter."

"Argh!!"

Jeongin picked up his lunch tray and turned to Chan to throw it. But Chan being an angel, dodged it by slowing down time. With Jeongin being a demon, he saw the time slow.

And here came his tantrum.

"Go! Leave me alone!" Jeongin yelled, attempting to push Chan off of the picnic table he sat at.

"No." Chan shook his head.

"I'm so done with you. Fine. Whatever."

"Hey~." Chan sat down next to Jeongin after a week of arriving. Jeongin had warmed up to him. He was hoping that if Jeongin stopped being so rude and just ignored him, he would go away. But Chan was so desperate.

"Hey." Jeongin responded, monotone.

"You killed him." Chan suddenly said.

"I know." Jeongin did not even try to hide the fact that he succeeded in his mission.

"You're not gonna ask why I know?"

"Because you're an angel." Was

"Wha-"

"An angel sent to stop me from killing. But guess what?" Jeongin turned to him. "Demons will always get their mission fulfilled."

"So you're leaving." Chan said after putting the pieces together.

"After this day ends, yes." Jeongin nodded. "And I'm going to be honest, I'm gonna miss your dumba** following me around nonstop."

"I'll miss you, too."