9-Changlix : Soulmate

Ship: Changlix

Title: Soulmate

Felix thought the whole ordeal was confusing.

You have a tattoo, and your soulmate, has the same exact one. It was so simple, but why was Felix so confused?

Because his tattoo, it was almost hidden. Behind his ear, small. He knew what it was. A simple quarter note. But it was not very noticeable.

And today was the day, Felix decided he was to head to Korea. Fulfill his dream of becoming an idol. He was only sixteen, but that did not stop him.

After all, he already made the audition.

Arriving at the studio was definitely nerve recking. But everyone was so welcoming.

And then he met Changbin. He was different. At least, Felix thought he was breath taking.

"Hello, I'm Felix." He said, Bowing at the boy.

"I'm Changbin."

They smiled at each other, a comforting silence surrounding them.

But what caught Felix's attention, was the quarter note sitting on Changbin's collar bone.

Felix couldn't help but let his smile become bigger.

He finally met his soulmate.

One thing.

Make him his.

Two weeks later, and Felix's flirting had gotten more and more obvious. Changbin did not deny that he enjoyed it, though.

"And-"

"Is there any good way to shut you up?" Changbin asked, causing Felix to freeze.

"There is." He mumbled, a smirk appearing on his lips.

"And that is?" Changbin asked.

"You're smart enough to figure that out." Felix teased.

Changbin stopped, causing Felix to stop and look back at him. They were heading down to the studio to practice.

"Come here." Changbin said.

Felix slowly moved towards him, stopping in front of him.

Every time they were this close, Felix's eyes darted to Changbin's soulmate tattoo. This time, Changbin noticed it.

"I know you know what we are." Changbin whispered, causing Felix to cock a brow.

Changbin took a hold of Felix's shirt and pulled him in, pressing his lips against Felix's. Felix was surprised at first, but returned the kiss, non the less.

When they let go, Changbin walked past Felix as if nothing just happened.

But Felix was awestruck.