59-Woochan : Insecurities

(*sees comment saying starved from parents* I'm feeding you I'm sorry)

Title: Insecurities

Ship: Woochan

Perfection.

That's all Chan felt he needed to be for his team. They were going to win this competition and get that possible debut. All he needed was perfection.

Nothing could go wrong.

Chan groaned as he walked into Woojin's room, falling to the bed, face first.

"What's up?" Woojin asked as he lied on the bed, still scrolling through whatever social media he was on, on his phone.

Chan sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed with his back facing Woojin. He looked in the mirror above Woojin's desk, examining his face.

He was not perfect. Not how he wanted.

Bags under his eyes, bloodshot eyes, hair hanging in front of his eyes. Why was his face like this?

His eyes traveled to How his body could only be seen when his shirt was tucked in. But it could still be seen. Fat.

Chan's lip quivered at the thought of not being what he wanted. He wanted his team to do well but yet, that was not what he was getting. At least, in his own eyes.

"Chan?" Woojin lowered his phone to look over at the younger, frowning when he saw the tear roll down Chan's face.

He climbed to the edge of the bed, pulling Chan into a hug.

"Why do I look like this?" Chan asked, his voice cracking.

"You're perfect the way you are, Chan. Don't think badly about yourself." Woojin said, rubbing Chan's back.

"No I'm not." Chan croaked out, holding Woojin closer to him. "Everything about me is bad. That's why I haven't debuted yet."

"Chan, that is not true. It just took you longer to perfect things. Look at me, I changed companies." Woojin reassured.

"B-but I-." Chan let out a sob, placing his face into Woojin's chest to keep his volume low.

Woojin took a deep breath as he held Chan close to him, worried for his mental health.

"Come here." Woojin pulled Chan into his lap, the younger straddling him. Chan was now looking Woojin straight in the eyes as he tried to calm his crying.

Woojin placed both of his hands on Chan's cheeks, wiping the tears with his thumb. "You are a perfect leader. Better than I could ever do. You need to take better care of yourself, though." Woojin explained, placing their foreheads together.

"You know I love you, right?" Woojin whispered.

"I love you, too." Chan answered. His crying had come to a stop and his voice became gentle.

"Then stop overworking yourself." Woojin said, leaning in and placing a kiss on Chan's nose.

Chan smiled and nodded. He pulled away and slipped off of Woojin's lap, bowing. "Thank you." He thanked before running off to do who knows what.

It was Chan.

Woojin smiled as he watched the younger run off.

He loved every single one of Chan's insecurities.

A/N
This was awful I'm sorry.

I'll make a better Woochan oneshot in the future you hungry children. (Half of you are probably older than me)