{30} Safe

12:45pm 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Make a sound, I won't hesitate to kill you."

He whispered in my ear, in a low voice, making me tremble in fear.

I didn't want to listen, even though I knew I was going to get killed afterward but why risk it? If I did, I'm in trouble. Instead, tears just start streaming slowly down my face.

"W-What do you want f-from me?" I stuttered nervously, staring down at the sharp knife, tense all over.

"I want nothing from you." He hisses at me, tightening his grip on the knife.

"T-Then, l-let me g-go." I stammered fearfully. "I-I promise I w-won't ever tell a-anyone a-about this."

He chuckled lowly, his hand pressing down hard on my mouth, making me a little hard to breathe.

"Why would I let you go? I'll rather bring you to our basement and torture you till death. Wouldn't that be fun honey?" He whispered in my ear seductively.

Quietly and wordlessly scrutinizing me, I let a gulp of terror as he chuckled once again. His laugh is really creepy...

"You're actually quite pretty for my liking... say what's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N." I decided to answer, thinking it would be a good idea to start a conversation with him so it could give me more time for survival.

"Y/N? So you're that new student I've heard of that live with that handsome, Jeon Jungkook, right?" He asked but didn't let me answer. "That arrogant jerk who acts superior just because he's the principal son?"

"He's not a jerk," I said but I should've kept my mouth shut.

Chuckling once again, I was surprised how his arms weren't sore by staying at the same figure.

"Not a jerk? Well, you're just like the other girls, fall into his little hypnotising spells. My poor girl, I feel so bad for you." He murmured anxiously. "He's an unpleasant boy, cold and aloof. You have a bad taste in boys my dear..."

What now?

"I-I don't l-like him.." I trembled, avoiding the knife as best as I can.

"Of course... you'll rather fall for boys like me." He said smugly. "Maybe I won't kill you, I'll have you as mine instead. You can call me Bacon, as that is my nickname."

Bacon... I need to remember that so I can report him... if I can even escape.

"Now, baby girl, let's go have some fun on the bed alright? I promise you won't regret it." He sniggled.

Suddenly the floor swayed beneath me and my legs wobbled. Tears evaporated from my eyes and maybe that's the reason why I'm getting dizzy.

"Why are you crying?" He demanded but his voice seems far away. Gripping me tightly, he seized my collar as I sobbed.

"Stop crying you brat!" He ordered but the tears just can't stop sliding down. "Do you know how pathetic you look right now? Crying like a baby, geez."

"I'm crying because you're being creepy! Why can't I cry huh? I'm a human you-"

"You dare talk back!?" He roared at me. "No manners at all, maybe I should kill you!"

Closing at my eyes and weeping, I waited for the knife to cut through my wish-to-be bulletproof skin, waiting for death, waiting...waiting... and waiting.