{11} Moving in

1/11/2020
Sunday
12:01am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Why did you have to force me to move in today?" I whined as I pushed the heavy luggage into a much more different but luxurious room.

It was strange because I thought all dorms had the same rooms and furniture but this room looked like it belonged to some V.I.P person.

Two luxury single golden beds came into my view with a wide television between them, I glanced over at the bathroom and was surprise that it was bigger than the last bathroom I had.

There was also a small kitchen with an amazing amount of food stored in the refrigerator and cupboards and a small library where we were meant to study and do homework beside it.

With awe eyes, I looked around the room once again. Was I living in heaven? Or was I living in a mansion?

Wanting to scream in delight at this beauty, I didn't because that's when Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Impressed?" He asked with a smirk and I quickly put on a poker face.

"Luxury I should say... but, you do know that is late at night. Like is already midnight. Why did you have to force me to move in with you?" I asked and he scratched the nape of his neck.

"Is best to be safe than sorry... and, remember how I told you I don't enjoy being alone?" He asked and I nodded as I walk past him over to my luggage.

"Why is this room so luxury compare to the others?" I asked, zipping the luggage open and he chuckled.

"Well... I'm the principal son which means I deserve the goods." He murmured.

"And, a prince is no prince when it does not stay in a luxury room." He said proudly.

"I think the real prince is Jin," I interjected. "But if he didn't dress as a princess a few hours ago..." Letting out a sigh, I moved my clothes into the cupboard slowly and organised my undergarments into a pile.

"I know. He's embarrassing the hell out of me and is legit ruining our reputation." He complained.

"Well, don't whine to me like a baby. Do something about it! You're the 'principal's son' after all." I coached and he rolled his eyes.

"Since when do you have the right to asked me to do something?" He asked with a scoff. "And even if I want to do something about it, I can't because he's my eomma- I mean Hyung!" He said the last word a little bit louder so I wouldn't hear what he 'accidentally' said but boi, I did.

"Lol, eomma? Your mummy?" I teased and he glared at me.

"It was an accident! I didn't mean it-"

"If you didn't mean it, why said it in the first place?" I asked, challenging him and he pouted angrily.

"I was just joking! I said it by accident because he always takes care of me just like my mum." He admitted shyly.

"Oh okay," I replied, turning back to my clothes.

"What do you mean okay? You don't get disgusted or anything by it?" He demanded, and I frowned at him.

"Why should I? If he takes care of you, or feed you just like your mum did, then is no coincidence if you call him mum by accident." I replied, folding my jacket. "Why are you asking?"

"Oh, well... because... once I accidentally told one of my admirers about it and well uhm... she thought I was gay and stopped being my admirer... Ever since that happen, I tried my best to keep it a secret... and I thought you would react the same way so... yeah. But thanks for understanding," He said reluctantly and I shrugged.

"Meh, she probably just want your dick or whatever, some fans are like that. She probably only care about you because of your reputation and that you're rich, I mean you seem rich, I don't know," I babbled and he laughed.

"Yeah, you're right. She was a fuck girl and a playgirl at the same time. Didn't know it at first but the news leaked out and she was so embarrassed that she left the school." He answered and then smiled at me as he sat on my bed.

Wanting to push him out of my bed, I was interrupted when someone bellowed, "HELLO NEIGHBOURS!" The voice screamed and I gasped.

"Yerim!!" I shouted in delight, standing up and running towards her with a big hug.

"Ayeeee! We're neighbours!!"

We both cheered and celebrated loudly, hugging each other and jumping in circles when someone interrupted angrily.

"Can you two please cut it out? Is fucking twelve in the night and we don't need two loud monkeys like you two to wake everyone up."

We both stopped and Yerim groaned.

"Yoongi, you should've just ignored us."

"Do you think I can when you two are as loud as gorillas? Geez, I wouldn't be surprised if they put you two in the zoo." He insulted, opening the door to the other room and walking in with two of his luggage and I frowned.

Why did he have to be so mean?

"Don't worry you two, he's always like this when he's sleepy. Don't mind him!" Someone chimed in happily and I smiled as I greeted Jimin with a bow.

He greeted me back with a bow and then grinned.

"Hey Y/N and Jungkook. Luckily you two weren't sleeping yet or we might wake you up."

"Even if you did, I wouldn't mind Hyung," Jungkook answered. "I'm glad you, Yoongi, and Yerim are my neighbours!"

"I'm glad you are too!" Jimin shouted as he bro-hug Jungkook and Yerim giggled as she patted me.

"Do you need help unpacking your stuff?" I asked, glancing at her overloaded luggage and bag. She shakes her head and smiled.

"I'm fine. You should go to sleep Y/N. Is late." She said, moving my hair and placing it behind my ear.

"Yeah, I know," I replied. "I'm sleeping right after I finish unpacking my clothes. Nearly finish though."

She nodded.

"Okay, but don't think too much okay? About the situation that had just happen. Just pretend like nothing had happened and you had a fun Halloween night."

"Okay," I answered and she smiled.

"If you're having trouble sleeping, remember, Jungkook's sleeping in the same room as you but urgh what's the point?" She suddenly grumbled.

"He's such a heavy sleeper that nothing can wake him up. Not even a nuclear bomb so there's pretty much no point. But still, don't think too much okay?"

"Okay," I answered once again and she nodded, giving me a soft smile and turning over to Jimin and Jungkook who were busy chatting and laughing.

"JIMIN!" Yerim suddenly screeched, making my heart jumped a little and making Jimin flinched.

"LET'S GO AND UNPACK OUR STUFF!" Yerim shouted.

"You can. I want to chat with Jungkook-"

"NO! LET YOUR BABY BROTHER SLEEP SINCE IS ALREADY LATE! COME ON!" She prompted, walking over to Jimin and grabbing his ear then pulling him out the room, saying a quiet goodnight to me.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thanks for reading :) 

~Xin