{86} Flowers

2:23pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Sehun was such a b*tch," I murmured sadly, sinking into Jungkook's arms that were wrapped around me, trying to warm myself. I lay my head on Jungkook's chest, fiddling with his shirt. His head was tilted and was laying on my head as he was trying to comfort me in silence. "He was so different compare to the other murderers we interrogated."

"I guess that was expected. Was he spiteful and rude?" He asked in a soft voice and I nodded, pouting as I drop my head and his muscles tense.

"He starts attacking the both of us out of nowhere and was so cocky. I can't believe I thought he was a nice person before..." I murmured in regret and Jungkook use his arms to turn me to look at him. He leaned down to peck me on the lips, managing to calm me down from my complaints.

"I don't want to hear about a betrayer alright? Forget about him, he's not worth your anger after all," Jungkook replied in a gentle voice, brushing his lips with mine delicately.

"What do you want to do today baby?" He asked once I got rid of the dark thoughts of Sehun. Smiling gratefully at him, I raised a hand to pinch his cheeks together, his lips forming into a duck from it.

"I just want to be with you," I answered and he smiled cheekily at me, showing his adorable bunny teeth. "How are your teeth always so white and shiny?" I questioned curiously.

"I don't know... I guess I'm just really good at keeping my teeth healthy," He said cockily and I giggled, wondering where he get his cockiness from. "You know, I never got a clear answer from you but what makes you want to come to this university?" Jungkook wondered and I chew on my lip.

"It was because it was near where I live and I didn't want to go because I had heard rumours regarding this school. I told my mum about my worries and she reassure me. Now, here I am," I sighed, scratching my nose and he peck me on my head.

"Your mum must've known that you were destined to be with someone in this school," He said cheekily and I blushed, looking away from him and over towards the door as I didn't know where else to look at. As though it was answering to me, there was an unexpected knock on the door.

My eyebrows perked up as I began to leave the bed when Jungkook had his arms tighten around me. Looking over my shoulder at him, I frowned but he was giving me a look. "Stay on the bed, I'll go get it," He told me and I acquiesce wordlessly. As his arms drifted away from me, the warmness did too. I watch his back as it slowly left me and disappear behind the wall.

Hearing the door open, I decided to keep my ears open, curious about who it was.

"Oh, hey, who are you may I ask?" Jungkook asked in an aloof tone and I found it scary. I can't believe someone like him can be scary but also can be a sweetheart. Is quite mesmerizing...

"Uh, hi," The person started and from its voice, I could tell it was a boy. "I'm looking for Lee Y/N... I heard she was in the same dormitory as you."

Someone was looking for me? Since when?

Hearing my voice, I decided to leave the bed and trail over to the door to see who it was. Before I was there, I heard Jungkook asking him why but the person didn't get to answer as I was already beside Jungkook.

"Hey, that's me!" I said in an awkward tone as I wasn't used to meeting new people all of the sudden. "I'm Y/N... who are you?" I questions, looking at the boy who had quite similar features to Yoongi. His monolids that stuck out make him look like a normal Asian kid. He has quite a baby face and has those smiles where it makes you go 'uwu'. To be frank, he seems like someone familiar I've met somewhere during school...