{75} Kinks and fetishes

27/11/20
Friday
7:44am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Hey, Y/N," Jin called my name and I look up at him, raising an eyebrow. "Are you sure one jam and butter sandwich is enough for you? I mean, is breakfast. Is the most important meal out of the three."

I drifted my gaze over his tray, which was similar to mine but he was eating two sandwiches. Chewing on the sweet sandwich, I stopped to swallow it before answering his question. "How about you? You're a man and you need to eat more. Are you sure two egg sandwiches are enough for you?"

"Tch, don't act smart with me young lady," Jin scoffed in irritation and Yoongi laughed in amusement. Jin gave him a look as though he wanted to slap him but decided to eat his sandwich.

Today, I had woken up around seven in the morning because I had forgotten to turn my notifications off for last night. It was a mistake as it had woke me up and it was a message from Jin whether I wanted to go out and eat with them. The first answer that had come to my mind was no because staying in Jungkook's arms was much better. I mean, could you blame me? It was freezing cold in the morning and it was so warm under the blanket with him.

Secondly, another thought had come to me, which was that I wanted to learn more about Jin. He did seem like a funny person after all and I like funny people. I enjoy hanging out with them. 

So I decided to leave without waking Jungkook up and have breakfast with these two. Plus, it was great that the cafeteria was empty early in the morning, we get to be as loud as we want.

My phone vibrated softly in my pocket and I place the sandwich down onto the plate. Delving a hand into my pocket, I grab the phone and pull it out, checking what notifications I got. I smiled when it was Jungkook.

⧼ Y/N? Where are you!? ⦆

⦅ Oh, morning Kookie! I'm eating breakfast with Jin and Yoongi ❤️ ⧽

⧼ Aish, you got me worried when I woke up without you in my arms ❤️ ⦆

⦅ Sorry... 🥺👉👈 ⧽

⧼ Sorry can't fix anything baby~ Call me daddy 😼 ⦆

Reading the message makes me smile like an imbecile as I blush. Jin and Yoongi seem to be arguing about something but it sounded like they were far away.

⦅ Hehe no thank you ❤️ ⧽

⧼ Please baby 🥺🙏💖✨ ⦆

⦅ Those emojis are revolting 💗 ⧽

⧼ Screw you 💕 ⦆

⦅ Yes please ❤️ ⧽

⧼ Hehe you're cute- anyways, didn't I tell you to tell me before you go out? ❤️ ⦆

Oops... I might've forgotten. But I can't remember him telling me that? Peeking up my phone, I glance at Jin and Yoongi who were surprisingly still arguing but this time it was about farting. I couldn't smell anything weird so I decided to let them be.

⦅ No...❤️ ⧽

⧼ Naughty girl, I'm going to come get you ❤️ ⦆

I- Omg, stop making smile like this, I don't want to be caught in 4k-

⦅ No! I want to hang out with Jin and Yoongi though! 😁❤️ ⧽