{27} First enemy detected

4/11/2020
Wednesday
2:03pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Y/N!"

Yerim burst into my room in a fury, her face the colour of a tomato. It seems like she had been running without stopping, thinking it was necessary to interrupt me from my ruminative and absorbed thoughts.

Giving her a blank stare, I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

Quickly straightening her posture, she fiddled with her hair as she glances at me. Noticing my empty gaze, she slightly bit her lip.

"Uhm, you alright?" She questioned anxiously and I nodded slowly, without really much thought whether I was or not.

She cleared her throat, scratching the nape of her neck awkwardly.

"Are you and Jungkook really close? You seem strangely quiet ever since he left. Something wrong? You miss him?" She threw questions at me concernedly.

I let out a meaningless sigh as I slowly explain to her.

"I don't think me and Jungkook are close. And yeah there is something wrong. Is obviously because he left but not that I miss him- well I do miss him but I just kind of feel... I don't know, empty? Just, it used to be so loud with him around, and now is so quiet. I miss the fights that we both got into." I replied sadly and Yerim blinked at me and gave me a look that shows she was bewildered.

"Wait- you feel empty?!" She suddenly shrieked and I frowned.

"Yeah? Why?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow again. "Is there like a problem?"

"No. Definitely not!"

"Exactly. Like, can't you see it? The room is so quiet now and so empty. Is kind of boring..."

Yerim seems silent but a twisted smirk was formed on her pale face.

"Alright." She mumbled. "Are you sure is not because you miss him?"

Huh?

"Are you sure is not because throughout the days you argued and fight with him, you might have feelings for him? Hm?"

Am I the only one who is unquestionably confused?

A big smug was plaster on her face.

"Well, someone did tell me that, most couples start when they were enemies."

"That's a lie," I replied impulsively but she just shrugs at me. "And I don't like Jungkook if that's what you're implying. Imagine liking an arrogant bunny though..."

Yerim didn't seem convinced a single bit but decided to play along.

"Yeah, sure, maybe." She shrugged.

"But never play with your feelings Y/N." Yerim hummed. "Never play with them."

Jesus, this woman is getting stranger and stranger each day. Or am I the one who is getting stranger and stranger?

"Okay, whatever." Rolling my eyes unenthusiastically, I scanned the room for any signs of dust. Ever since the school close, because of murderers lurking, I've been staying in my room mostly and all I ever did that was count as being smart was cleaning. Besides cleaning, I lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling for hours. Sometimes I mumble to myself but I can't really remember what I said.

"Anyways, what are you here for?" I questioned as my eyes revert back to the girl who had been following my gaze.

"Well, Namjoon needs you," Yerim answered.