{104} Pretty boy

10:23am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"And you're the 1 4 me." He grinned mischievously at him and I pull my hands into a fist and start punching him to hide my face turning red. He started laughing out loud in amusement and my mind had been emptied from the pick-up line he had made

When he smirked, I knew he was up to no good. He's such a little sussy baka that's hotter than most 2D characters. Even 3D can be counted... boy, and since when did I have such luck with boys? A bit strange...

"You know... I'm quite hot today," I started, trying to think of a pick-up line by saying a random sentence about how I was feeling and he smiles.

"Yes, we know you're hot, no need to remind me, baby," He replies and I frowned at his sweetness. Who needs candies when you got Jungkook?

"Did you come from the oven?" I wondered out loud and Jungkook tilted his head, still having that same mischievous smile on which had made me unsure of what to do.

"Why? Because I'm hot?" He questions and I sighed in irritation. Damn, that lil asshole got me... how many pick-up lines does he know? Or am I just not that romantic?"

"Sh*t..." I cursed, pouting that I had failed miserably. "How do you know that-"

"The feeling Y/N," He mumbled, pinching his fingers together as though he tasted something rich and tasty. "I knew you were going to call me hot and plus, I already know."

"Imagine having the confidence to say that..." I muttered in jealousy, hugging my knees as I look away. He moved over to me and wrap his arms around me. He leaned had lean down to shower pecks and wet kisses on my head and I sighed.

"Baby, you just need to be aware that you're beautiful, have the confidence," He replied in a supportive way and I smiled gratefully. "I might've developed the confidence because I have girls telling me that I'm handsome and all. It must have given me all the arrogance sometimes and I feel ashamed..."

"You're not arrogant, you're just being honest," I replied. "And if people think you're being arrogant, maybe they're just jealous of your looks."

He snorted in amusement, passing me a smirk. "Baby, have you been jealous of my looks since day 1?" He asked and I frowned. "I'm sure I can remember you ranting about how I'm-"

"OKAY BUT LIKE-" I interrupted him out loud as I didn't want him to continue. He was sneakily smiling at me and stifling his laughter by pushing his lips together. "Back then, you were acting like a real b*tch and I never really notice that you look really good."

It was a half lie but I had to escape...

"B*tch? Come on, was I that annoying?" He questions me and I nodded truthfully, chewing my lip nervously as I look away to watch the butterflies instead. He sighed in half frustration and disappointment. "All of the girls I've met had said I was a true introverted angel that-"

"Okay, but you must admit," I cut him off and turned to look back at him. "You're exaggerating to make yourself feel better."

"Y/N..." He stated my name in a warning tone, holding a stern gaze at me. "You're not trying to insult me are you?"

"You're a pretty boy Jungkook," I quickly changed the topic with a smile. "Why are you so sensitive when I mention your looks?"

"That's because is you," He murmured. "I only want to be the best for you, with the looks, personality, and just everything."

"Hey, I'm not that judgemental," I replied, elbowing him softly and he nodded. "I already told you, I'll still love you for who you are even if you're not perfect."

"I know... but for me, is different," He replied. "And yes, I do agree with you. I'm super attractive in many ways," He suddenly mentioned my previous statement in a cocky way and I laughed. "How are you attracted to me?"

Heh?

"Why do you like me?" I asked and he froze, blinking at me. "Out of all the days we've spent together, I've never thought of asking you this. I'm genuinely curious."

"There you go again!" Jungkook suddenly yelped, surprising me. "Asking questions that you already know the answer to... is that what your mum teaches you?!"

Hmm, I don't even know the answer though. Additionally, I was also curious why he was turning red and trembling slightly as though he was nervous.

"Asking questions to induce an answer can lead to determining the truth. It's a known method by Socrates," I elucidated and he scoffed, rolling his eyes as he turned to look away. "That's what my mum taught me," I replied and he turned to look back at me.

"Your mum isn't here so just come and kiss me," He quickly leans down to peck me on my lips, surprising me once again. As he pulls away, he just smirks. "I'll tell you, but it might sound strange."

"Okie," I said happily. "I'll answer your question first- I didn't get attracted to you," I replied and he raised an eyebrow at me. "I just... something happen and I forgot. If I was to describe it, I got hypnotised."

"Hypnotised? Come on, your IQ is extremely high," Jungkook stated as though he was offended. "Can't you describe it more like, in a prettier way?"

"What the hell do you mean by in a prettier way!?" I questioned him with a quizzical look. "Okay, maybe I didn't exactly get hypnotised but something in me just click."

"Click? That's the same thing for me! But when did you start liking me?" He asked me and I chew my lip, trying to recap the memories.

"I've developed feelings for you ever since you saved me from Baekhyun..." I murmured and he whistled.

"Damn, that was a pretty long time ago..." He murmured. "Well, to be honest, I've started liking you ever since I met you."

I- wait what-

"Okay, I didn't exactly fell for you alright? I simp for you at the very first day I met you." He quickly said as he saw the way I had reacted and I frowned.

"Elaborate?"

"Well, there's a difference between simp and like," He begin and I nodded thoughtfully. "Like can also be called a crush but like simping for someone is when you're attracted to them when you don't know them personally yet," He explains and I blink.

"I thought simping and liking are the same things," I wondered out loud and he sibilates me.

"Shush- listen to me first," He said and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "I simped for you because of the way you look overall, your body and height, it was my type," He replied. "I got interested in you so I had purposely asked the teacher to pair me up with you secretly as I wanted to get to know you more. I get that I was annoying but as each day pass, my feelings for you have developed more into a crush."

"Okay but like, I never knew you have a type," I answered after he was done explaining and he cock his head to the side.

"What do you mean? Having a type is normal... don't you have one?" He questions curiously.

"Nope, well not really. I just base it off my feelings," I mumbled. "I don't want to be too fussy or I might not find one..."

"True... but yes," He replied with a smile. "Additionally, you were different to other girls, much more special."

The way he had described me had made my heart melt into more tiny little hearts and I smiled like an idiot. I wanted to hug him but his phone had rung, interrupting our little session.

What great timing.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin