{99} Trouble

8:13am 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Which was to kill you Y/N." He said giving me an intense look and I immediately look away.

The thing is, I knew they were after me and it was quite conspicuous after all. But the way Taehyung had said it, just increases the shock unnecessarily but I took it calmly.

"I know," I simply reply, looking away in frustration. "One of the murderers, which was most like the boss, had threatened me earlier but I didn't know they do it this early."

"They probably also abduct Taehyung as an advantage to see if they can catch you, but luckily they failed," Hoseok added with a small smile and I sighed as I couldn't quite manage one back.

"If we take action and tell the school about it, then you might be safe," Taehyung suddenly suggested and I shake my head.

"Even if we told the school about it, won't it be worse? We did the same thing to Jungkook's mum but-"

"That was because Jungkook's mum was an adult," Taehyung interrupted Hoseok. "She was too stubborn to listen to any of us, not even her husband either. Y/N got Jungkook and us. If we told the principal and the teachers about it, what could go wrong?"

"You got 'us', Taehyung," I said, rolling my eyes at him. "Yet you still got yourself in trouble."

"That was because I got duped," Taehyung replied, rolling his eyes at me as though he was belittling my last statement. "You honestly think Jungkook would let his girlfriend get abducted as I did? No, he won't!" The last statement was loudened a bit as though I was deaf.

"Ugh, forget about it," I muttered in annoyance and Taehyung glowered at me. "To be honest, it doesn't matter. Focus on your health instead of my-"

"No, you don't worry about me and worry about yourself instead," Taehyung cut me off with a stern look and I acquiesce while nodding.

There's no point arguing or discussing this, is quite meaningless after all.

Something vibrate in my pocket and I assume it was my phone as it was the only thing in there. Delving into my pocket, I grab it and turn it on to see Jungkook's message.

Oh, he's finally awake.

⧼ Baby? Where are you at? ⦆

I briefly look up at the two of them and wave a hand to gesture them to talk among themselves and they seem to get the hint. 

⦅ Morning Kookie, I'm with Taehyung and Hoseok ❤️ ⧽

⧼ Awh, baby is it okay if you tell me next time if you want to leave in the morning? You know I tend to get worried about you ❤️ ⦆ 

⦅ Okiee 💖 ⧽

⦅ How did you sleep Kookie? 💖⧽

⧼ It was okay... I didn't keep you up overthinking all night right? 💕 ⦆ 

Damn... does this mean he was awake too? And that he was aware I was slightly twitching and moving around. It wasn't that easy as his arms were around me.

⧼ You were moving a lot last night... were you having nightmares baby? 💕 ⦆

⦅ Nope, don't worry Kookie, I slept very well last night 💗 ⧽