{68} Tense

4:01pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Hoseok..." Jungkook started, clenching his jaw and tightening his grip on the paper. "Tell the rest to come... we're holding another meeting."

Nodding wordlessly, Hoseok turned around and quickly left the room. Shoving the paper onto the floor, he kicked one of the chairs vigorously and the impact made a loud noise, making me flinch. Jungkook groaned loudly in frustration and I chew on my lip.

"Jungkook, asking you to calm down may be idiotic and questionable but I'm going to ask you anyway. Please calm down," I told him, even though I was mentally crying on the inside but was somehow relax on the outside. He turned to look at me, his brows were wrinkled and his muscles tense all over.

Glowering at me like it was my fault, I glared back at him since I haven't done anything wrong to this sensitive jerk.

The door attached to the wall that was beside the television was burst open and both of our eyes drifted over to the three humans who had huddled into our room.

"What happen!?" Yerim shouted, blinking rapidly as she look from Jungkook to me.

"We heard you demand all of us to come because you wanted to hold another meeting regarding a specific picture," Jimin murmured, looking around for something similar. "Would you care to show it to us?"

With the question asked, Jungkook immediately jump towards the floor and snatch the picture away. With his two strong hands, he ripped it into small pieces and ran to dump it into the bin. The three of them scowled at him, with Yoongi nearly wanting to grab the chair and throw it at him.

"Hey, Jeon Jungkook," Yoongi pronounce his name in a warning tone. "We're part of the Colony of Weirdos, why can't you just share a simple picture with us?"

"He probably doesn't want to stress you guys out," I answered for Jungkook, forcing a smile as I was still traumatized from the picture. He nodded to agree with me and the others decided to shrug it off.

"Is it that bad?" Yerim asked anxiously. "Taehyung has been such a good boy... he doesn't deserve any of this treatment."

"Exactly... I'll rather be under their captive than have Taehyung going through that sh*t," Jimin fumed, wetting his lips with his tongue.

"Don't worry about it... we'll surely save him," Jungkook said, but there wasn't much confidence in his tone as though he didn't believe in himself.

"Of course, we'll save him!" I assured everyone with a big smile as I kinda miss Taehyung and the boxy smile that he always gives me. "He's someone important to us after all! We have to be confident that he'll be with us soon!"

"Finally someone with a positive attitude," Yoongi said, giving me his gummy smile which makes me smile. "Thank you, Y/N. Jungkook, you need to be more like your girlfriend, she's a great role model!"

Pft- I accept the compliment but please don't exaggerate.

Jungkook just gave me a small smile and then avert his eyes from me, as though he was still doubtful that I dated him because of Rebecca's sake.

Either way, I don't blame him for thinking that way. Is good to be cautious... but I think he should trust me more.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

4:52pm

"Hey, Namjoon," I called him in a low tone and he looked up at me from the riddle. He raised an eyebrow to ask me if there's anything wrong and I shook my head. "Don't you think is unfair that they won't let us know their plan to find Taehyung? Like, we're part of the team, aren't we?" I questioned and Namjoon frowned at me.

"I'm sure they don't think that way... they probably just want us to focus on the riddle and not stress about other things, you know?" Namjoon suggested and I nodded thoughtfully. But I still want to know their plan... because it might be full of flaws. I don't want them to fail the second time.

"But do you at least know their plan?" I questioned him and he shook his head.

"I already told you. We shouldn't know anything but focus on this riddle- okay?" Namjoon said in slight annoyance and I nodded, firmly pressing my lips together as I apologised wordlessly. "The riddle is already stressful enough... have you seen yourself last night?" He said rolling his eyes and I nodded.

"Okay... but we'll solve this eventually. We have many hours," I reassure him, smiling optimistically at him.

"Sure, we do have many hours. But, procrastination exists, especially in your life which is a pity," Namjoon said in a sarcastic tone, pouting at me sadly. "So, we need to quickly solve this puzzle, okay honey?" He gave me a sardonic smile and I raise a fist to threaten to punch him.

"Namjoon, focus on the riddle and don't hit on her," Jungkook said in a stern voice as though hearing him calling me honey triggers him. Namjoon eyes widen at him and he was about to accuse me by rapidly pointing fingers when he decided it was best to shut up.

I smirk at him in triumph and he rolled his eyes at me in annoyance as he went back to his laptop, typing rapidly.

"You too, Y/N," Jungkook's stern tone drop to a soft one, and I look over my shoulder to nod at him. "Don't make me disappointed, alright?"

"Alright..." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading <3

~Xin