{40} Fat

10:01am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Y/N, Rebecca might be the reason why killers exist in this school."

Jungkook stood up from his spot on my bed and was about to walk away when I hug my tummy and let out a quick bark of laughter. A disbelief one.

"Wow, Jungkook you got me there!" I guffawed, as I slap my thigh continuously as I couldn't control my laughter. Jungkook gave me an expression, implying befuddlement like he was overwhelmed by something. "Why would you joke something like that? Seriously, it shouldn't be something to joke about..." The last sentence came off as though I was uncertain.

I continue to force myself to laugh and giggle, even though I had a really bad feeling he wasn't joking. But I refuse to believe such an innocent, kind girl is a murderer.

"You know, you shouldn't expect that the ones who seem "innocent" are not murderers. Trust me, most of the ones that look innocent are normally the murderers." He told me, as though he read my mind and giving me some ambiguous words that could mean a lot of things. "And sure, believe whatever you want."

...

Crossing my arms, I let out a heavy sigh. I flap my hand, gesturing to tell him to sit his ass down back next to me. He obeyed but still had his arms crossed, passing me an expressionless look.

"To be honest..." I started, fiddling with my toes. "I've known you for my entire life in this school and that's the most absurd thing you said," I told him truthfully and he scoffed as he glances away. "Why would you think such an unbelievable thing Jungkook?"

"I'm not going to tell you." He said coldly, averting his gaze from me. Pouting angrily, I grab his shoulders and started pushing him back and forth while whining.

"Aw, come on! You can't just leave me unanswered! Or is it because you don't have an excuse to cover your accusations?" I questioned with a smirk and he pushes me away. Looking at me over his shoulder, he glared at me fiercely.

"You can say whatever you want but I'm not going to tell you. Because you don't need to know."

Tch.

"Of course!" I suddenly shouted, surprising him. "I don't need to know anything because I'm so useless and-"

"Be quiet." He told me, as though he knew what I was going to rant about. His expression changed into a soft one as he turned to look back at me. Placing a hand on my head, I pouted and drifted my gaze away.

"I'm sorry for glaring at you even though you were confused. The thing is Y/N, I want to keep you away from information that will lead you to danger."

"You just want to protect me. I get it." I murmured. "But please don't treat me like a baby."

"Okay. I won't." He promised. "But don't try to convince me that Rebecca's a good person. There's no point."

I sighed heavily. I wasn't willing to give up, instead, I wanted to change his mind but knew it wouldn't go the way I wanted. Because he's stubborn. Nothing gets through his head. He's just going to stay adamant.

"There's only one way I can consider changing my mind." He told me and my face immediately brighten up as I move closer to him, our thighs in contact. I put a hand on his shoulder and squeeze it.

"Yes? And what is it?" I asked as I couldn't contain my excitement. He leaned towards me and a corner of his lips lifted into a smirk.

"Be my girlfriend." He replied. "I'll consider the-"