{125} Favour

1:43pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"So, what's up?" Yerim questioned, as she was seated on the table, on her usual spot. Me and Jungkook were at our usual spots too but we were both staring at Yerim, as though we were interrogating her. She seems a bit nervous from our intense stare but we eventually stop.

"Are you busy tonight?" Jungkook asked her and she shook her head.

"Of course not... I'm never busy since we're not given any assessments since the last two months or so," She replied slowly. "Why you ask?" She wondered out loud and Jungkook grinned.

"I have a favour for you and Y/N tonight," He told her and Yerim gave me a look, as though she was asking me what it was about. I simply shrug, as Jungkook had decided to tell us once both of us were here. Both of us waited patiently for Jungkook's favour for us, staring at him curiously.

"Is it okay, if you two wait between building 2 and 3 in the dark to watch building 7?" He asked us and I raised my eyebrows, wondering whether I should be surprised or speechless. I glance at Yerim and she seems to be shocked, her eyes widening in confusion.

"Why?" I asked curiously, as I could come up with dangerous possibilities of us being in the dark. It wasn't reasonable but was strange that Jungkook had asked us such favour.

"Well, we simply made the murderers think that the secret object that they're seeking is under building seven," He said triumphantly and both me and Yerim frowned.

"How?" Yerim questioned but Jungkook had ignored her as his gaze was on me.

"So... you basically know who the last murderers are?" I asked, blinking peculiarly. "Why did you lie before, telling me is a speculation?" I demanded and he tried to calm me down by gesturing his hand.

"We're not sure of who the murderers are yet but we assumed they were desperate to find the secret object," Jungkook elucidated and I chew on my lip. "They barely have any members left but themselves anyways," He muttered which made my forehead crease.

"What secret are you hiding from us?" Yerim demanded, slamming a hand lightly on the table. 

"Come on, spit it out. You're clearly hiding something."

"You'll find out soon enough," Jungkook promises. "Tonight, whoever goes to building 7 are confirmed the last murderers and I need you two to be the ones to capture them."

"What? Us?" Yerim asked in disbelief, laughing sarcastically as though she took Jungkook's statement as a joke. I knew Jungkook was being serious but at the same time, he's insane. "What if we're too weak to fight them off?"

"You won't be fighting anyone," Jungkook reassured us. "All you do is to hide and wait. You are to come out once you hear rustling and shouting," He instructed us.

"Can't you be there with us to tell us what to do instead of now?" Yerim questioned. "What if we forget what we need to do? That would be-"

"Is not that much of a fuss Yerim," I interrupted her, wanting her to not make a big deal and she scoffed. "If you don't remember, I'll be the one to remind you."

Jungkook nodded at me to give me a thanks and Yerim sighed in disappointment. "What happens after?" She questioned.

"You two will be given a flashlight," Jungkook replied. "After shine it down the hole and then the murderers will be revealed."

"Oh, so you put a trap in front of the building, I see," Yerim pointed out and I stifled a giggle at the voice she had to make. "Why do you want us to do it though?"

"Yeah, why specifically us?" I repeated.

"Because..." Jungkook paused for a few short seconds. "There's a special reason. It'll teach you to not trust someone easily just because they give out kind and exuberant vibes."

I passed Yerim a look of confusion and she returned one back. Could Jungkook possibly be suspecting one of our friends??

"Do you agree?" He interrupted us, smirking as he notices our perplexed gazes.

"Okay, firstly, I have something to say" Yerim interrupted, waving a hand over at him. "If this is a prank or anything, I will make sure you won't be awake for one week," She threatened him and Jungkook chuckled lightly.

"Alright, you can do whatever to me if is a prank," Jungkook said. "But why would it be a prank if Y/N's involve?" Jungkook questioned her and I blushed. "Putting up a prank that might ruin Y/N's life isn't something I would do at all."

"Pft, you're right," Yerim reluctantly said, folding her arms as though she refuses to agree.

"The trust issues..." I mumbled and Yerim sighed.

"You have no idea what this little brat have done before you can Y/N," She told me and I looked at Jungkook suspiciously but he just grinned at me innocently.

"Now answer the question, do you two agree to the task? " Jungkook asked and I looked over at Yerim. She had also passed me the same look, and we both nodded. "Alright, start preparing for the night-"

"How long is it going to take us?" Yerim questioned interrupting him. "You know, I'm scared that I might need to go to the toilet in the middle of it and I don't want to leave Y/N alone..."

"Why are you so full of negativity?" Jungkook snapped at her and she got taken aback. I shot a glare at Jungkook and he sighed. "Sorry, just stop asking irrelevant questions."

"They're not irrelevant, excuse you-"

"Yerim, let's just prepare for the night," I pull her sleeve to tell her to stop and she opens her mouth to protest but decided to give in. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin

Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें