{141} Funny

08/01/2021
Thursday
2:30pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Boring.

One word to describe my whole experience, living in the hospital for a few days. All I do is get escorted everywhere I go, including going to the toilet to do my business but luckily a woman had guided me. If it was a man, I would've sued the hospital.

Moving on, all I did was eat, sleep and watch the television which doesn't provide you Anime or K-dramas that I usually watch. So much for VIP.

At least the walls are thick... normally I would be hearing patients crying out loud in pain which just gives me the shivers. I admit, getting shot was painful but I didn't feel like complaining about the pain. It just makes me tired. Most of the time I just sleep dreamlessly.

The principal visited once a day, staying for only about 2 hours to keep me accompanied and we did bond a lot too. I admit, he wasn't a bad man but I do still dislike him... only a little.

Laughing out loud in amusement, I find it funny that I got emotional because I had thought I was going to die but luckily the ambulance came in time. I find myself being proud of the doctors because they were really efficient with their job, unlike the detectives or authorities who were hired to hunt the murderers down for us.

Anyways, today is the last day I'm going to be in the hospital which is exciting as I get to leave this tedious place and unite with the others. According to the principal, they haven't been living well as they were constantly worried about my condition. Jungkook was meant to be in charge of receiving the calls and he hasn't which had made him crazy... I mean, that's what I heard.

I'm not sure if the principal is saying the truth or not but it is what it is.

At the same time, I knew how Jungkook is without me. He gets unreasonably worried about me but now, I understand it was for a good cause. He was right when Jackson and Rebecca were one of them, I was too stubborn to believe because they were my friends and they were so fun to hang out with.

Jungkook has always wanted me to be safe and I was aware of that but whenever I hang out with them, it just doesn't seem to exist... is not that I prefer them more than I do with Jungkook... never. I just like hanging out with different people...

"Is there anything else you would like me to return back to your home?" The nurse interrupted my thoughts and I turned to look at her. I quickly look back at the spot where all the cards and gifts were and then look back at the nurse.

"Nope! Thank you for your help, I appreciated it!" I replied gratefully and she gave me a reassuring smile before leaving the room.

I had asked my dad to transfer all the gifts and letters I received to my home and he has gladly accepted as he had the chance to talk to my mum. But things didn't work out as my mum had called the police once she saw him and he was quickly escorted away.

Typical of my mum, the hate that she has for him is boiling like soup. Funny.

The principal had come crying to me- actually, he wasn't crying, he was sulking like a baby. I find it hilarious because it had look like he got rejected. I get that it was mean to laugh but it was funny.

He's a lonely single man. That's sad.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin

P.S: Yesh, Ik dis chapter is boring but I there wasn't much to write :D

ending so close eheh