{123} Documentation

02/01/21
Friday
12:32pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You know what's insane? 

The fact that two weeks have flew by with no murdered or homicide cases. That's utterly incredible and known as like a new record! Should be on the record book- 'A school renowned for its students with assassination powers have finally reduce into 0 cases! Blah blah blah...'

I can imagine it happening, but it was good news! The principal had decided to pull out both Christmas and a New Year party and it was amazing! Everyone was in their spirits and there was no attacks like the there were in Halloween! Most of the time during the momentous events, I stick with Jungkook as it was our first event together and we wanted it to be special.

Anyways, despite the two days of happy madness, there's still lockdown regardless of the cases but more students are starting to come out instead of staying in their dormitory forever. I have assumed that the murderers haven't done their job was probably because Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon was investigating three times a week. 

I don't exactly know how and what they're doing as Jungkook had kept it confidential from everyone, including me. I trust on his job so I didn't press for information as I wasn't nosy. They're normally gone for half a day but I still see them if I walk around the school. While Jungkook was gone, I would normally hang out with Yerim.

We would play truth or dare but we had stop as we got into trouble. It was my fault as I accepted Yerim's dare of climbing the roof and scaring the teachers by poking my head in the window when it was open. The both of us got a full lecture from the teachers which wasn't cool.

Afterwards, I just did laps around the school for fun with Jin and Taehyung. It wasn't very fun but it was a good bonding. Yerim did join sometimes but she rather hang out with Jimin and Hoseok. I also studied and revise random stuff but I won't talk about it since who wants to listen to rants about academic stuff? Additionally, I was also mentally crying for forgetting the important maths formulas.

Me and Yerim regularly messes with Jimin when he was sleeping soundly and I think our soft giggles were too loud which had made Yoongi throw a pillow at us in anger. We weren't harassing him but we were trying to put food into his mouth and drawing on his face with a marker. The thing is, Jimin was too nice so he didn't scold us but did kick us out of the dormitory. 

My other friends, Rebecca and those people, I haven't seen them for a while. The last time I saw them was during New Year's party but that was about it. We did hang out but it only lasted for a few minutes till Jackson had called her over to do something. I'm not too sure but I was sure I didn't need to know. 

Lucas on the other hand, I was still mourning in guilt and I truly miss him. Sacrificing his life for me just doesn't sit right with me and I blamed myself heavily for his death. But I have friends to help me get through and I think I'm alright now...

I think. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Super boring and short chapter but is a necessary recap </3

Thanks for reading!

~Xin

Man, I'm literally speechless with Jimin's condition. How can someone I've never met before makes me so anxious 😢

Let's wish Jimin for a speedy recovery! I'm a bit clueless how # works so I'll just uh...

#getwellJimin