{101} Appalling

9:09am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"What do you have against Jue Chen and Jackson?" I questioned him. "They're literally just normal people- sometimes I question your hostility. Especially to people, you don't even know much yet."

Rolling his eyes at me, he ignores my questions and walks past me with our shoulders bumping to one another as though I was an irrelevant person in his life. Feeling offended as I didn't know what his problem was, I turned to look at him with my arms crossed.

He had already laid down on his perfectly made bed, resting his head on the pillow, and had his eyes closed. He seems to had this look where he was either cross with me or just didn't want to deal with me.

"Are you going to ghost my questions or something?" I demanded. "Because if you are, I'm going-"

"How come you didn't tell me you were friends with Jackson?" Jungkook asked me, opening his eyes to glower over at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Is this something reasonable to be angry about?" I asked him back, using finger gestures to question his mood.

"Answer mine first and I'll answer yours," He replied, closing his eyes back and giving me less attention than before. I wanted to call him names or just slap him but I was a sensible kid and I love him. We need to settle this properly.

"I met Jackson through Tzuyu and we had a few conversations," I recap, answering his question and he nodded. "We had a nice time together and we're just close friends... that's it," I finished, narrowing my eyes.

"Close... friends?" I heard him mutter, as he open his eyes again to blink several times in annoyance at his lap. He gritted his teeth in irritation and let out a frustrated sigh.

"I considered him as one since he's chill. But to be frank, he's not a close friend since I only had a few conversations with him," I started wondering why he got to be so jealous. "Now, can you answer my question?" I asked and he sighed softly.

"Jackson and Rebecca are siblings," He told me, as though I didn't know. Well, I have completely no idea how to react to the statement...

"What about it?" I asked, questioning him with a smile as I thought he would be sweet with me now that we've cleared the questions but he just gave me a stony stare that reminded me of a blank abyss. Empty and cold. Letting out another frustrated sigh, he put both of his hands behind his head and decided to ignore my question as though it was stupid.

"I'll seriously leave the room if you ignore-"

"He might be one for them," Jungkook turned to look at me with a cold and anxious stare. "Murderers."

I-

"JUNGKOOK- WHAT!?" I screamed in confusion, my voice radiating through the walls and he sat up in surprise at my tone, glowering over at me.

"Is only a speculation," He reassured me nonchalantly, expecting me to be calm.

"Jungkook, I'm seriously not having this," I rasped. "This is the second time you've accused one of my friends. First, it was Rebecca, now is Jackson!" I rant and he had open his mouth to protest but I didn't give him the chance. "Jungkook, are you just worried I'm going to leave you? Do you not trust me or something?"

"I never said that," He replied. "You merely assumed it."

"So, why," I asked, sick of asking the same thing over and over. "Why do you assume is Jackson when you don't have enough evidence to confirm?"

"I told you," Jungkook said, passing me a long but blank stare. "I've suspected Rebecca as a murderer since the beginning and this will be the same for Jackson as he's related to her," Jungkook elucidated. "Any objections?"

"Yes," I answered back. "Suspecting the both of them doesn't bring you any good as you might be disappointed later. This concludes that is better to be surprised than to expect things," I enunciated, putting both of my hands on my hips. "Jackson is a good person and-"

"How do you know that?" Jungkook questions with a look of determination. "How do you know that Jackson hasn't transgressed behind our backs? Are you sure? Do you have enough evidence to prove that he's innocent?"

What is this!? We're not in a freaking law school!

"You can't prove he's innocent just because he's your friend!" His tone rose in an intimidating way, scolding me sternly.

"How about you?!" I demanded. "Do you have evidence to support your claim?"

"Yes, but they're not enough to prove I'm-"

"Exactly so stop suspecting them because it might be just a coincidence!" I cut him off angrily and his forehead creases.

"Really?" Jungkook asked, wiggling an eyebrow at me while shaking his head. "Will you say is a coincidence when an assailant killed someone? Will that be your argument to protect-"

"What is your darn problem today!?" I interrupted, scowling at him. "Not only were you a b*tch to Jackson and Jue Chen but also to me! I didn't do anything to you but-"

"Me or him?" He cut me off as though he was used to it with a blank stare. Raising both of my eyebrows high in surprise, I frowned.

"What?" He gives me a disappointed sigh at my answer and puts a leg over his other one, staring at me attentively.

"Are you going to side with Jackson or me?" 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin