{108} Rest

1:19pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"The murderers wanted to have a civil talk with you guys?" Jungkook questioned in disbelief as I had told him the full story of what happened as I didn't want Jimin or Yerim to get in trouble. 

"That's surprising... something like this never happens. They're normally hostile with us..."

"Exactly!" I said in annoyance, slumping my head heavily on Jungkook's shoulder and he passed an arm around my neck to stroke my injured arm.

"But are you sure you're okay my little blueberry?" He asked me anxiously as he couldn't stop gazing at my bandaged arm. "It looks like it was a big wound..."

"Don't worry about it," I reassured him with a smile and he gave me a sceptical look. "Is not like this small scratch is going to kill me! So-"

"Y/N," He cuts me off by pronouncing my name strictly and I bit my lip nervously. "I know it won't kill you but the fact that you got hurt just f*cking makes me want to-" He expresses his anger by punching the bed vigorously and I sighed. "I thought I told you to be careful... why would you let your emotions control you and get yourself hurt?"

"Oh, so is my fault now?" I questioned him in annoyance and he gave me a look. "Jungkook, you have no idea how enraged I felt when they mentioned Lucas and that he deserved to die!"

"Would you rather get hurt over a dumb remark?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow at me. 

"Think twice before doing something Y/N, or you're going to-"

"What? Regret in the future?" I assumed and he slowly nodded. "Jungkook, why are you acting like you're the one who got scratched? I'm the one who got scratched and I'm not complaining!"

"Y/N, you don't get my point," He concluded, sighing in irritation as he looked away. "I'm sorry if I offended you but I'm just scared."

"Scared that I'm going to die?" My voice goes into a softer tone, as I hug my legs with one of my arms. "I'm scared too, but I won't."

"How do you know that?" Jungkook had asked me in a blank tone to cover up his fear. "You don't know unless all the murderers are cleared..."

"I don't break promises like they are chocolates," I replied. "Plus, you'll protect me, right? As you promise."

"Of course," He said confidently, passing me a smile. "I'm sorry Y/N... I'm sensitive when it comes to you and I'm sorry if it bothers you..." He apologised. "I just can't help getting mad when something terrible happens to you."

"I'm sorry too. I'll try to be safer next time." I promised but I'm not sure if it can be fulfilled as I'm quite a clumsy person. He returns another affectionate smile and he leans in to brush his lips with mine.

"By the way, today's quite a busy day for me..." He started and my forehead creases into a frown as I was curious about what he was going to say. "Baby, I'm sorry but I need to leave again as I need to meet Taehyung. My dad told me to ask him a few things regarding what happened to him."

Oh...

"That's alright..." I replied with a smile, trying to hide my sadness that he's going to disappear again. "Do what needs to be done, I'll wait for you."

He passes me a pity look as though he had felt bad for leaving me once again but I wave a hand to reassure him that I was okay. He's just going to be leaving for a bit, not like forever. "You know the drill right?" He questions me and I nodded.

"Yeah, don't worry. I won't leave the room- after all, I have this darn injury," I vowed. "Not worth walking around with an injury after all, right?" I said and he chuckled in amusement, stroking my hair with a hand.

"While I'm at it, Yoongi will take care of you," Jungkook told me and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Yoongi? Him? Didn't you and him-" I was cut off when he raised a finger to his mouth to shush me.

"Be quiet," He whispered with a smile. "He's in my bathroom doing his business... don't worry, is not like he's going to scold you for getting yourself hurt."

I wasn't scared that I was gonna get scolded, is just Yoongi's a bit scary sometimes but he's tolerable. And like... Yoongi is Yoongi and I would love to get closer to him!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin