{50} Third enemy detected

11:29am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Oi, you, start talking," Jungkook demanded Dani, who was kneeling on the floor, her head down like she was guilty or frustrated as she avoids looking at us. She had her hands on her lap, and she looked up shakily. Is sad how she got her germs on the beautiful carpeted floor... I probably need to tell the principal to use the multipurpose spray.

We were back into the principal's comfortable office, and interrogating the third killer in his room just like the last two. Honestly, the last two weren't as bad as I thought it would be, Baekhyun had a change of heart and Soobin was looking both guilty and sad like he should be.

Man, this interrogation is going to last long, since is Dani.

I'm just here, standing up beside Jungkook who this time was seated on the Lawson chair, facing directly towards her. He had his leg over his other, trying to assert dominance and looking huge over the poor girl. The door of the office was locked, with the principal in front of it to guard it.

When Dani had accidentally told us that she was part of it, Just kidding, she's not poor. This b*tch deserve it. Her problem for being so dumb to expose herself.

"I'm telling you Jungkook, it isn't me. I'm not part of that... group." She struggles to describe the division she was in as she tried protesting. She was shifting her weight out of nervousness, which isn't helping.

Ignoring her statement, he places his thumb and index finger on his chin and looked away, as though he was thinking of something while smirking. "The CROWS... is that your gang name?" He questions her, his eyes portraying curiosity.

"Why are you asking questions when you already know the answer to?" She asked him in a confident tone as though she was not afraid. She raised an eyebrow to challenge him and he gave a half-hearted laugh. It scares me how his look change from a smiling resting face to a scowl. His duality is amazing.

"I guess that's a yes then." He leaned closer, glowering at her that I shivered.

"Just because you know the group name, doesn't mean it gives you enough clues to find the rest of the murderers."

"There's more?" I questioned myself quietly but Dani might've heard and smirked at me.

"Obviously. There's way more out there and they're going to take over the school soon. You guys better watch your back." She threatened and I blink at her. Okay, I admit, I was a bit anxious now... I should probably call my mum after this interrogation ended.

"Don't listen to her," Jungkook told me, as he saw me chewing on my lip nervously. He was looking over his shoulder, casting me a reassuring glance as though he'll be there for me and I smiled. He turned back towards Dani, pointing a finger at her. "You, you're meant to be talking to me, not to her."

Dani started chuckling like an evil witch. "Protecting your girlfriend aren't you? Aren't you worried that she'll end up like your mom?" She questions, provoking Jungkook. There was this huge lump in my throat that I couldn't swallow so I just stood there.

I was surprised how Jungkook stayed calm, even though his mum was most likely a sensitive topic for him to handle. "I can't believe it." He said, ignoring her provokes. "That I was stupid enough to not think you were part of the murderous group. Such a sly murderer you are... got several people kicked out of the school and killed."

"True. You guys are truly idiots for not figuring out any sooner." Dani agreed, smiling in triumph.

"Was it fun? Hiding behind that newsletter and acting all innocent." Jungkook asked sarcastically, folding his arms.

"Of course it was." She said. "Watching you guys look so clueless these last three years is honestly the best thing ever." Grinning evilly, she started cackling which makes my heart tremble. "I admit. I am part of the group. I am, indeed one of the murderers." She admitted proudly and I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you afraid, Danielle Harte? You'll pay for your sins soon." Jungkook warned her but she didn't seem to care as she rolled her eyes.

Man, she must not have a life...

"Well, aren't you afraid, Jeon Jungkook? That you'll make the same mistakes again?" Dani shot back, somehow smugly as though she was winning the argument. My guy doesn't realize she'll be in jail soon just like the others.

The intense stare between them is both steady and filled with annoyance that I fell unconscious. If this keeps going on, it would exacerbate the situation.

Walking over towards him, I poke him on the shoulder and he turned to look at me, his hard gaze quickly turned to a soft one which makes me melt on the inside. "Yes? What's wrong?" He asked curiously.

Shaking my head, I bend down towards his ear level and he looked at the floor to listen. "You should stop arguing with her- it doesn't do anything," I whispered and he wetted his lips. "Plus, the nice authority- Michael and his guard, Samuel is outside. They're waiting to arrest her."

Sighing as though he didn't want to agree with me, I straighten up as he pointed a finger at her once again. "You, I hope we'll never meet eyes again," Jungkook said and then turning his attention towards the principal. "Dad, tell the guards that she's ready to be picked up and thrown into the trash- thank you."

I giggled at the last comment and the principal nodded. Dani scoffed at him and was immediately forced to stand up by Samuel, who had buffed up the last few days- I swear the first time I saw him, he looks like a stick.

She was escorted outside, with Michael bowing politely towards us with a bright smile as he disappears behind the door. Letting out a sigh in relief, I clap my hands together happily.

At least I don't have to face that stupid nicompoop ever again! Someone so stupid who possibly fell out of a tree and hit all of the branches on the way down.

Yikers!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading >:D

~Xin