{52} Roam

5:23pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I've been roaming around the school like a lost kitten for 3-4 hours. Not only was I tired but I was also starving. My legs didn't seem to have the energy to kept walking despite the conditions. Maybe it was just out of anger and sadness.

That demon... he's so selfish and thinks the world revolves around him. Who does think he is? Breaking my phone like that... and also hurting my feelings. Now I can't even contact my mum anymore even though I miss her... I felt like I deserve it but at the same time, it was unfair. I mean, life is unfair anyway and I'm just full of doubts after the argument.

Like, did Jungkook actually liked me? Or was he just playing with my feelings? He did hurt them after all... but if I was, to be honest, my feelings for him were genuine. I developed those feelings ever since he saved me from Baekhyun. He was both honest and caring, and he also was protective... he may be an annoying little b*tch sometimes but it was okay. Those feelings should've disappeared to ashes since he insulted my mum, but those feelings were still here, in my heart.

My heart throbbed in pain, and I needed a hug to stop it. It was like I asked him out and got rejected immediately. Of course, when you're in love, pain exists too...

The weather wasn't helping at all as it decided to worsen the state I was in. Dark clouds sprawl across the sky as though it was about to rain. Its brassy glare drains the color from the buildings and trees, leaving it in tinted bronze in the faltering light. The scent of the air was suffocating, and I exhaled. Dried tears were smeared on my face and a stillness fall over the path.

I didn't get how the weather suddenly changes... in the morning, the weather was the definition of happiness, but now is the opposite. It was like it copied my emotions and I sighed heavily. Kicking a nearby rock weakly, I let my head dropped. I was drained from strength and energy, and I possibly needed to go and rest somewhere safe before I get abducted, or worse- murdered.

I was in front of the assembly, and picturing the map details, I was in section 2- right in the middle of the school. The assembly wasn't exactly the best place to rest... maybe I'll head to the library. Walking swiftly, I walk between building 8 and the assembly, through the alleyway, to go to section 3. I knew my dormitory was located there but I wasn't willing to go back anyways. Additionally, I know I should be vigilant of my surroundings but I just couldn't be bothered. 

There are cameras here so I'll be fine...

"Have you found her?" A voice that belongs to Jin questioned and I stopped my tracks. I quickly jumped towards the wall and leaned against it, tilting my head sideways over the brick all to look over at the sound of his voice like I was spying on him. Trying to keep myself hidden, I bend down a little and ensure I only had an eye looking over at them, making sure I wasn't poking my forehead out that much.

Jin and Jimin came to my view and I frowned as they were outside building 15, standing there casually. "No, she's not in our dormitory building or the cafeteria next to us. I just check." Jimin answered and Jin sighed anxiously, putting his hands on each side of his hips. "She's also not anywhere near section 3. Hoseok, Yerim, and Namjoon told me."

"Where are they now?" Jin asked and Jimin blinked, tilting his head sideways to think.

"They're probably heading towards section 2 where Taehyung and Yoongi is."

What- they were in section 2 and they didn't see me!? I mean, in general, that's good, ain't going to complain about that.

"Okay... where's Jungkook?" Jin's tone drop like my mood has once he mentioned his name.