{113} Poison

7:49pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Are you willing to kill yourself? That's poisonous you idiot." Jungkook declared, staring hard at the liquid and Jimin gasped.

"P-Poisonous!? How!?" Jimin yelped and my eyes widen in disbelief. Jimin had leaped up from his chair as Jungkook swiftly left his chair to grab a bowl from the kitchen and place it onto the table. Grabbing his cup, he pours the liquid into it and shoves the bowl towards the middle of the table.

The sharp smell was very unpleasant and I cover my nose from it as it tickles. It didn't distract me from being in disbelief as to how it was claimed as poisonous.

"This is 'Paraquat Dichloride', I can tell by its odour and the liquid," Jungkook replied and I frowned.

Paraquat Dichloride... there is no way that I've nearly given them a toxic chemical. There is just no way...

"Paraquack- what?" Jin gestures Jungkook to repeat the complicated name he said. "It looks like any other normal wine to me.

"Is not," Jungkook insisted, looking intently at the wine. "Paraquat is a tremendously poisonous tool to control weeds. The reason is blue because they want to keep it from being confused with other beverages such as juice," He elucidated and I bit my lip as I wrinkle at the smell. The smell was beginning to make me dizzy and I try to stable my breathing.

Yerim notices and grabbed my hand into hers and I nodded over her to give thanks. Everything around me suddenly seems so blurry except the voices.

"And the sharp odour is to serve as a warning," Namjoon finishes. "We learned this during drug education..."

Everyone went into an uncomfortable pause and I could feel their gaze at me despite staring at my lap.

"Y/N, where did you get this?" Jungkook asked me in a soft but dangerous tone.

"I..." It was as though I lost my voice but I was nervous, I didn't know what to do or say as I didn't know what was happening anymore. My mind was just utterly blank.

"Y/N, you're not gonna get into any trouble. Just tell us the truth, why did you nearly make us drink this?" Yoongi questioned and I didn't answer as I was too scared to say something wrong. I moisten my lips to try to maintain sanely and Yerim squeezes her hand on mine.

"Y/N, do you know if we drink this, not only our kidney's gonna fail for several days or weeks but also our lungs, heart, and liver. This can lead to death up to 30 days after ingestion," Jimin enunciated and I gulped a lump in my dry throat.

"Basically, is super toxic to us mere humans. One small sip- just one small accidental sip can be super fatal and there is no antidote to save us," Hoseok continued which stresses me even more. I didn't know what to do at this point and sniffed.

"Y/N... you weren't trying to kill us were you?" Jimin asked and I look up, my eyes widening at the question. It had surprised me and my breath hitch as I bit my bottom lip.

"Shut the f*ck up Jimin!" Jungkook roared at him and Jimin took a step back at the loudness of his voice. "Everyone shut the f*ck up for once- can't you see you're scaring her!?" He yelled angrily as he started walking towards me and grabbed my wrist. Yerim quickly removed her hand on mine as Jungkook forces me to stand up and drag me across the room and shove me outside vigorously. "I'll be talking to her- the rest of you, either help me throw away that liquid stuff or just go back to your room! I'm calling it a night," He slams the door and grabbed me on the wrist again to drag me away from the door a little.

"Y/N, baby," Jungkook's voice softens, his hand still on my wrist as he caresses it with a finger. "You're fine here, tell me- what happen?" He asked and I sniffed, having trouble catching my breath.

My pulse was racing and I find it hard to breathe and I was unable to think clearly as I stare at the floor, scared to look at him. "Blueberry?" He said, bending his head down at my level to stare at me into my eyes.

"I...I'm sorry," I apologise my face turning hot as I avert from his curious and anxious eyes.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked me gently and my chin tremble as I find it hard to talk. "Y/N, the school is aware you're underage to be drinking wine so there's no way you'll be walking with that. Even if you were, I refuse to believe it and that you were given it by someone who holds grudges against us."

"I wasn't the one who ordered or bought it," I told him and he nodded for me to continue. "Tzuyu... she told me to meet up with her and she gave me the wine to congratulate us for capturing five members. But I'm sure she didn't intend-"

"So Tzuyu is one of them?" Jungkook cut me off and I drifted my eyes towards him as I could feel the tears coming out.

"No..." I started shaking my head as I did not want to believe that Tzuyu purposely gave us the wine to kill us. "There's no way, Tzuyu is a good person- there's no way she's part of them." I try insisting but I grimace as my eyes glistened with tears. A tear had escaped and roll down my cheek and Jungkook pouted.

"Oh no, no, don't cry my baby," He pulls me towards him as he let go of my wrist to wrap his arms around me. "What's wrong? Do you feel betrayed?" He brings a thumb towards my face to wipe the tears.

I wanted to hug him back but my arms felt weak and my muscles felt tense so I just leaned onto him. "I just feel horrible for nearly killing the others and you when all I received is only love and happiness from you guys," I mumbled, trying to blink back my tears while speaking in a shaky voice.

"Y/N is not your fault," Jungkook told me softly, as he continue to stroke my back gently. "You didn't know this would happen and you also didn't want it to happen right?"

"But is still part of my fault for not realising it any sooner."

"How is it your fault when you have no experience with wines as you're too young to drink?" He questions as he leans down to peck me on the cheek. "Don't worry about it, I'll get to the bottom of this." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :>

~Xin