{32} Getting to know you

2:01pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Will a kiss change your mind?"

He asked, smirking and my eyes widen.

I didn't know how to react to the outrageous question but I was definitely shocked at how this boy has gone degenerate.

Without thinking twice, I leaned forward and pushed him vigorously and he went tumbling off the bed, onto the floor. Groaning loudly, he sat up and threw me an unhappy pout but I glared at him which made no difference.

He grinned proudly. "Aye, you're not scared of me anymore!" He declared triumphantly and I scoffed in contempt. 

Ignoring his childish attitude, I shot him another pure look of venom.

"Don't you ever dare ask something so moronic and so brainless ever again, you hear me!?" I yelled, anger puffing out my chest as I bare my teeth furiously.

Laughing at me, Jungkook stood back up and sat back on the spot, which was on my bed.

How ignorant can he be!? Right after what he asked me, he thinks he can sit on my bed like that!? This lil sh*tbag-

"So? Are you still scared?" He questioned me brightly, acting as though nothing had happen.

Pfft.

"With that childish attitude. Of course not." I murmured, folding my arms. "Why would anyone be scared of a man who acts like a child?"

He nodded thoughtfully and crosses his leg, his hands on his knees as he rock back and forth.

"Then, I'll act like a child." He finished and I frowned at his so-called 'wise' decision.

"Why? You want to lose your reputation?" I asked, with an eye roll. "I mean, I don't care, you do you I guess."

"You think I'm stupid?" He chuckled calmly. "I'm only going to act childish around you. The rest, f*ck it. I don't care what the others think."

He cussed and I raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, what a hypocrite," I murmured and he raised an eyebrow in utter confusion. "You said you didn't care about what others think. But now you're saying you're going to act childish around me just because I said you're not scary when you're childish."

"Exactly." He smiled. "You're my roommate after all. If you're scared of me, it would be super boring to talk to someone who's terrified of me. Don't you think?"

"You got a point..." I admitted, scratching my hair. "Fine, now go back to your bed and let me sleep. I'm going to call this-"

"No, I'm staying on this bed." He interrupted, holding my gaze as he gave me an amused smile. 

"What!? Why? What do you want from me!?" I screeched and he raised his hands to gesture me to calm down.

"You know, since you're going to be my roommate for like the next year or more, shouldn't we get to know each other?" He suggested and I blinked.

"We can just get to know each other along the way," I replied, toying with my fingers.

"What a liar, you always ignore me and go hang out with Yerim and the others instead." He pouted sadly. "You know it hurts me that you hate me right? You discriminate against me just because I'm hot and that's just big sad."

Wha-

"Fineeeee," I said with a sigh. "I'll start then, how did the school get so messed up?"

"Oi, it has to be a question that's about me, not the school. Plus, you're still new so I'm not going to tell you."