{23} Beaten

10:32am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Stop!" The poor boy cried out in pain. Ignoring his cries, the mysterious person kept on going. Beating him repeatedly, like tapping on a broken button, the boy groaned out loud.

"I gave you one job!" The mysterious person growled. "One easy job! To distract the principal! You can't even do one simple job!"

"I'm sorry! Please! Spare me!" It cried out loud.

"Why would I spare someone who would snitch on us to the police? I ain't stupid cunt." It shouted, grabbing his collar and lifting him up from the floor.

Eyes bruised and staring at the mysterious person, silently begging him for freedom, the mysterious person knee his private area.

He moaned in pain, tears streaming down his face like rain trickling down the window.

"Please." He begged quietly.

It didn't answer him and punch him instead, causing blood to pour out his nose. The mysterious person continues to beat him ceaselessly and all I could do was just stare. I really want to do something, call for help but there was no one near. The place was always deserted.

And if I came back with help, the boy might be already gone dead.

"Please don't kill me." It keeps on begging the mysterious person. "I'm too young to die."

"Do I look like I care?" He spat.

"Please, Soobin, I beg you." He cried.

"Pathetic. The plan wouldn't be ruin if you didn't fucked up. Now I'm going to get in trouble with the boss,"

"Well, that's your fault!" The poor boy shot back and I was surprised that he still will have the guts to talk back. "It's your responsibility to do what your boss says! You can't just give the pressure to someone else you can lay back and do nothing!"

"Shut up you moron." He gave a solid right-hand punch at his face and more blood poured out.

Big oof.

But the thing was, there was probably some words that are meant to be unsaid by that mouth of his. Very interesting...

But I got to save that boy before he dies. I don't want another poor human being to die. That would be very regretful.

What should I do...?

Maybe I'll throw a stick at him? I mean, there was one nearby. A very long one that looks quite lonely... maybe it'll be interesting to use it as a weapon.

But my legs were glue stuck onto the floor, and I feel extremely helpless watching the boy getting beaten up and getting swore at. Blood was endlessly pouring out from his body and even though he might be already dead, he still continues.

What a heartless bastard... or murderer...

Wait, MURDERER!?

Holy shit, that might be one of them! I mean, those words that were let out of his mouth definitely prove that he was one of them!

Taking a step, I slowly and quietly go closer, squinting my eyes at him. There was nothing to see about the mysterious guy, he was covered from head to toe.

Deciding to go nearer, I impatiently trudge towards him like a mad detective but accidentally scrape my shoe onto the gravel floor when a shout was heard from behind.

"HEY!"

Turning around in a flash, the murderer caught eyes with me. I thought I was in full trouble now but he ran away instead, leaving me in sudden bewilderment. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thanks for reading :)

~Xin