{49} Expose

9:34am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Hello?" I answered the phone hesitantly, preparing to get shouted as I took more than 30 seconds to answer it.

"Y/N?" Jungkook asked, his tone was soft and low. "Where are you?"

I-

"Wait, you're not going to shout at me?" I accidentally asked out loud, clamping my mouth shut.

"What? You didn't do anything?" He said and I let out a sigh of relief but I could feel him frowning. I was lucky that Jungkook didn't get what I meant or I'm going to be sh*tted on.

"Uhm, I was in the cafeteria with friends... is there something you want?" I sway slightly from where I was standing since I was nervous.

"Is it okay if you come back immediately?" He questions me, his voice suddenly dropped tonelessly and I raised an eyebrow in surprise, as I saw a couple making out. Immediately looking away, I decided to focus on the conversation I have with Jungkook.

"Is something the matter?" I asked anxiously, chewing on my lip as I felt lonely after seeing people kiss.

"Is just..." He stopped in the middle to let out a loud exhale as though he was breathing in pain. 

"I'm really pissed right now. Just return to the dormitory and I'll tell you, alright?"

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." Pressing the red button, I slid my phone back into my pocket. I just hope nothing awful had happened...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

10:04am

"I'm here!" I called, waiting for an answer as I hang my bag and my jacket on the coat stand beside the door. As nobody came to welcome me back, I begin walking into the room and saw Jungkook sitting on his bed, his back facing me with his hands on the side of his head. He looks frustrated and stress so I walked over to him and sat next to him.

Looking up, Jungkook places his hands onto his lap as he saw me. "When did you get here?" He asked, his doe eyes looking into mine, piercing me with just a blank look. I looked away, avoiding turning hot like a heater.

"I got here a few seconds ago. Did you not hear me calling for you?" I find it hard to be facing the wall as I was having a conversation with someone beside me so I look back. I immediately regretted it as he was pushing his inner cheek with his tongue, giving me a heart attack as I find it hot.

"I'm sorry, I figure I wasn't in reality." He replied, wetting his lips and then squeezes his lips, forming a straight line, his small dimples appearing.

"What happen?" I asked and he turned to look away, glaring at the floor.

"Have you seen the newsletter posted this morning?" He questions, instead of being straightforward on why he's pissed.

"No... I rarely check compass because there's you that can remind me stuff-"

"The newsletter had exposed us." He interrupted in an annoyed tone, intertwining his hands together as though he was in deep thought. I didn't shout at him for interrupting me, since he did not look like he was in the mood to deal with my demands.

"Expose? What do you mean by that?" I queried and he just shakes his head, his eyes turning dark. I thought I had pissed him further by asking questions that may seem stupid and unnecessary but I was oblivious.