{16} Hazard in the night

8:19pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Let's just be honest, Jungkook is a total JERK.

After threatening me with this so-called punishment just because I said the truth, right after school he dragged me back into the dorm and told me that it was a joke and that he didn't mean it.

Okay, if it was a joke, why did you have to make me shudder like I had a fever? Why did you have to send shivers down my spines? Why!? Just because I was being an 'annoying little kid'!? I thought he had humour! Couldn't he tell that I was joking?!

But that's not the only thing that he pisses me off today! He wasted my four precious hours waiting for him in the dorm! Could you believe it!? Four hours! F*cking four hours!

Let me tell you how that smart ass did it:

Right after he dragged me back to the dorm to apologise for his 'joke', I quickly forgave him since I didn't want to hang around any longer. But Jungkook told me to stay and wait for him in the dorm for some reason and he didn't want to tell me what it was. But according to him, it is a 'surprise'.

So I waited for him, alone in the quiet but bright dorm. I didn't do anything, but just sit there, and stare blankly and waiting 'eagerly' for Jungkook to come back with the 'surprise'.

After waiting for years, Jungkook finally came back but with NOTHING and a big smile which I would like to wipe off with a slap right after I knew the truth.

Therefore, he came back with this wide happy grin, bouncing happily from side to side which of course made me frown. I asked him where was the 'surprise' and guess what? He told me that there wasn't any surprise and that I got fooled.

So, you're saying, Jungkook, that I got fooled and had wasted four of my fucking precious four hours doing nothing and just sitting there!?!

That bastard can see I was infuriated, because WHO wouldn't be!? He was trying to control his laughter, telling me to calm down since it was a 'joke' and that he just wanted a neat 'revenge'. Seeing that I wasn't taking it that way, he quickly changes the subject by telling me that he was going to have a meal with his other members and that he needed to go since he was late so OFF that little shit bag went. Ran away like a little kid, scared like a pussy he is.

But does he know that getting revenge is bad for his health!? It is inherently unhealthy because it takes a psychological and physical toll on him. Venting his feelings of anger and hostility does not decrease his feelings at all. Well maybe it doesn't for some people but why would I care about his stupid health!?

Huffing in anger and annoyance, I decided to go straight to bed right after I shower because is the ONLY way I know that could calm my anger or make me forget about everything that had happened. Stupid, I know.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

2/11/2020
Monday
12:23am

"Psst, Y/N, wake up!"

A voice whispered in my ear but I just grumbled in reply and shuffle away from its breath because it was making my ear cold.

"Oi, Y/N! Wake up!" The quiet voice urged as it started poking me from my back.

"Wake up! You're late for school!" It tried to say but that was just an unconvincing lie so I stayed put in my bed, my eyes tightly close.

"Ughh, Y/N! Wake up!" It pleaded. "Please, I need to tell you-"

"What!?" I demanded in a loud voice and the figure immediately shushed me.