{103} Butterfly

16/12/20
Tuesday
10:03am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Two weeks of rest and no madness!" Jungkook said out loud into the morning air, stretching his arms happily as I was taking each of the food that both of us had prepared for a morning picnic.

Today was a good day, with the golden beaming sun high up in the sky, smiling down at us. A fairly light wind have been blowing for a while, making my hair fly across from different directions and Jungkook had laugh at me for it. Speaking about him, what he had previously stated was the utter truth.

More than two weeks have passed since Lucas's death and there weren't many things to say. If I was, to be frank, the days have gone by smoothly with not a single murderer spotted or a case recorded. Both of these reasons benefit us, the students especially but it can be a bit frightening. Is unacceptably too quiet... but I don't think anyone is complaining.

After a thorough review, I merely assume the killers had decided to take a break as one of their comrades had gotten shot and they're trying to cover it up. I haven't met my other friends much these days as I didn't want to deal with Jungkook's moody side. It gets intense and I don't enjoy the feeling that radiates through my body.

Anyways, to conclude what I've just said is pretty irrelevant. Nothing special had happened which is depressing but moving on, I've never noticed that butterflies can be pretty. This was because I was an ignorant fool who was terrified of bugs when I was younger as I had accidentally stepped on a dead cockroach. It was a yucky experience.

"Damn, look at those butterflies," Jungkook mumbled in amazement and he pointed at one of them. "Look, I found you!"

"Thanks, I know I'm beautiful," I beamed smugly and he rolled his eyes, dropping his arm.

"No, because you're small you dumb-"

I grab a water bottle and threaten to slap him by raising it high and he moved away, laughing like a baby. "Don't call me dumb you lil sh*tbag."

"Awh, don't get vulgar with me baby," He warned me, shaking a finger at me sternly as though he was scolding me for being naughty and I scoffed. The audacity he has...

"I agreed to have a picnic today especially for you since you've been nagging quite a while, so can you not be-"

"Awh, really? I feel so special!" He cupped his cheeks, smiling at me brightly while speaking in a high-pitched voice that I found strange. "Can you see me blushing profusely? You make my heartbeat my little blueberry."

"Are you being sarcastic with me?" I questioned in a serious tone but he continue smiling at me mischievously. "What's with that annoying voice? Sorry but you sound like a boy instead of a man," I said, putting both of my arms together to form a big cross. "Can we break up? I don't want to date a boy,"

All I can say is, Jungkook's reaction was priceless. It had changed so dramatically like glass being shatter. I started laughing in a lunatic way as I was pointing at him with a finger. He was passing me a dirty look as he reaches to grab my finger and pull me roughly towards him.

Suddenly, he places two of his hands under my armpits and on the side and started rapidly tickling me. I laughed and started twitching, trying to withdraw myself from his huge hands but his legs were holding me in place. He had a big smile of mischievous on his face and I had reached to slap it off but didn't get the chance as my laughter was stopping me from doing anything.

With all this much laughter, I accidentally choke on air, and my laughter stop as I started coughing loudly instead, trying to cover my mouth. Jungkook had finally stopped, passing me an anxious frown as he sat me up.

"Baby, are you okay? I'm sorry, I shouldn't-" He stopped talking to reach a water bottle for me but I had to grab his arm to stop him as I was fine.

"D-don't worry!" I cough between words, tapping my chest to calm myself down. "I am, t-totally fine... I hope," I said and Jungkook started to pat my back. A few short seconds later, I revived and I sighed in relief.

"Please don't tickle me next time, is scary," I murmured, passing my arms around his neck to have both of our heads the same height.

"You were the one who asked for trouble," He answered, rolling his eyes sassily at me and I scoffed. I pinched his cheeks with two fingers and he grinned innocently.

"Trouble? Come on, Kookie..." I said, playing with his cheeks. "I'm sure you can come up with much more creative ways to-"

"What? You want trouble on the bed?" Jungkook questions me with a smirk and I frowned at him in disbelief.

"Traumatic... don't start with the bed jokes or I'll freaking dropkick you," I tried threatening but it wasn't easy as he had been smiling continuously after I finish choking.

"Don't you think is better than dad jokes? Jin constantly makes them," Jungkook replied and I frowned.

"Where did dad jokes or Jin come from? But like yeah, I'm sure I prefer Jin's dad jokes instead of your dirty jokes," I rolled my eyes and he passed me an annoyed look, furrowing his eyebrows. Removing his hands from my waist, he swiftly grabs my arms to remove them from him and lightly pushes me off his lap and back onto the picnic mat.

I found it confusing at his actions as he looked away from me with a scowl.

"Why-"

"Since you like Jin so much, you can go hug him as much as you want," He scoffed in irritation and I find it funny how he got jealous all of the sudden with a statement I made.

"Seriously?" I asked him back and he frowned at me. "You'll allow me to hug Jin?? Damn Jungkook, I never knew you were-"

"I never said that," He lied, putting both of his arms in a cross as he passes me an innocent look. "You're not allowed to hug any boys other than me."

"Same goes for you," I muttered, folding my arms and he smiles at me with affection in his eyes. He lean down to peck me on my cheek and it made me smile.

"Have you ever done an IQ test?" He questions me randomly and I raised an eyebrow, wondering if he was judging my intelligence.

"Why?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. "If you're going to judge me, I'm gonna-"

"What's 7 + 7?" He asked as he looks down at me, his eyes staring into my attentively as he waited for my answer patiently. It was strange how he ask...

"14?" I replied and he smirked.

"And you're the 1 4 me." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin