{55} Irritation

23/11/2020
Monday
7:34am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Not gonna lie, I wasn't able to sleep yesterday because I had nightmares. It wasn't very pleasant since I dreamt of my mother getting murdered right in front of me. I couldn't do anything to help as I was getting push down onto the floor. Luckily, I didn't wake up screaming or it'll wake my two roommates who were hugging each other and snoring loudly.

I remember waking up around 5, crying my eyes out, and also confused about where I was. It took me a few seconds to go back into reality. After I lay on the bed for more than an hour and before it was 7, I left the room and also left them with a thank you letter. I knew it was a little bit too early, but yesterday's dinner didn't get me full so I was starving once I woke up.

I was lucky when the cafeteria wasn't deserted, I mean it was but there were chefs there and waitresses. They served me soft pancakes with berries, which were as warm as they would be in the sun, maple syrup threaded on the top. When I was younger, this had remained my favourite breakfast. But ever since noodles existed, I have completely forgotten about them.

Cutting the pancake into small pieces, I place each berry on top and ate them together at the same time. I smack my lips at the delicious soft pancake and the sweetness of the berry.

The first meal of the day is honestly the best- it tells me whether today will be a bad day or a good one. And since I have no one disturbing me, I'm at peace. I wanted to take a picture of myself and sent it to my mother so I drop the knife and delve my hand into my pocket, only to remember that Jungkook had broken it.

Right... how could I forget something like that?

Pulling my hand out, I slump it onto my side and sighed sadly. How can I even contact my mom now? If only he had snatched it and not throw it out the balcony, that man does not think twice at all.

Grabbing the knife back, I decided to quickly enjoy my meal- wait actually, I should take my time. I don't know what to do for the rest of the day and since I didn't know what to study due to lockdown and being a new student, I decided to just chill. But the principal did advise us to stay indoors like our dormitory but man...

"Oh dear, you're all alone." A familiar annoying voice said, and I curse at myself. Was it too early to say that today was a good day? I'm already faced with three annoying people.

Turning to look up to my right, six demonic eyes peered down at me. Plastered with fake makeup, they smiled down at me as though I was a disgusting mortal while they were the opposite. Chunseo leaned down, putting a hand on my face as though she was trying to comfort me.

"My poor Y/N. Did something happen between you and Jungkook that makes you like this?"

Slapping her hand away, I threw her an icy glare, telling her that I didn't want to deal with her early in the morning but she got a different message. Leaning back to her position, she smiled down at me evilly. "You see? I'm always right. Jungkook will never like an ugly girl like you. I'm the girl who he truly likes. He just won't admit it."

"What makes you better than me just because of what you assume?" I asked calmly, not willing to use my anger on her because is a waste of energy. Her nostrils dilated in anger as though she was huffing smoke out her nose.

"You b*tch. You honestly think Jungkook has feelings for a nerd like you?" Folding her arms, she rolled her eyes. "If only this school weren't stupid enough to accept someone young like you. Then you wouldn't even get in my way."