{09} Pink Princess

31/10/2020
Saturday
6:10pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Come on! Hurry Y/N or we're going to miss out on all the delicious food!" Yerim shouted from outside as I was trying to change myself.

"I told you! You can go but you insisted on waiting for me!" I shouted back, checking myself on the mirror to see if anything was missing or not in place.

Even though I was just dressing casually, I need to be fit in with the crowd to not get stared at. But who said I'm not going to get stared at? I'm a new student after all.

With a slight touch of makeup, I wore a yellow baggy hoodie with black jeans. Patting my bangs to put them in place, I let out an exhale.

Do not be nervous Y/N, you're not alone. You have Yerim so there would be nothing to worry about. Right?

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

6:29pm

"This is absolutely crazy..." I murmured, looking around the room in awe.

Spacious and resplendent, the room was filled with hundreds of students, shouting and dancing crazily like they were having the time of their life.

Several white table cloth that was towering with foods, fruits, and desserts was pushed beside the wall, and sofas were put into groups. In the middle of the room, it has a disco floor and a sparkling round disco ball hanging from above.

I feel like I'm in a disco party instead of a Halloween event but with all the crazy costumes that are seen from my vision, it was obvious that it was a Halloween event. And I was feeling a little guilty for not wearing the 'Pichu and Pikachu' costumes that Yerim suggested. Because of me, Yerim might not be having as much fun.

Someone tugged me at the sleeve, snapping me out of my thoughts as I look at Yerim who was pointing over at a table.

"Let's go sit over there. That's where Bangtan and my other friends are." She motioned and before I could even answer back, she dragged me towards them.

When we were there, I was left speechless and staring at each one of them with a frown. There were nine of them and each of them was under such crazy and bulky costumes that I can only manage to name some of them.

Some were dress unexpectedly weird and peculiar and some were dress in a way that does not relate to their attitude. And that is Jungkook.

Jungkook, whose body and everything except his face was covered beneath a grey, bulky and heavy-looking bunny costume. The ears were pointed straight up in the air and there was a yellow ribbon hanging brightly on the chest.

SO... this is what he called himself the 'Prince Bunny'? Where's the crown?

Realizing that I was staring at him, he frowned.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He demanded.

"Because... the bunny costume only fits boys' that have a cute and kind attitude... not someone like you and it sort of looks weird... like is too bulky," I slowly commented and he scoffed.

"If this is weird, then Jin Hyung costume MUST be truly and utterly weird." He replied, giggling a little.

"HEy! You're just jealous that it looks better when I wear it than you do!" Someone objected in a loud voice behind me and I turned around, a pink blur meeting me as I squint my eyes.