{54} Sunshine

6:54pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Y/N!!" Hoseok squealed, once I entered the room with Taehyung behind me. Bowing politely over at Hoseok to greet him, I was caught in surprise when Hoseok threw me a hug, wrapping his arms around my body, and started sending me air kisses, pretending to kiss me all over the face. 

"You little stubborn brat, you have no idea how worried all of us were! Is lucky how Taehyung found you! If it was a murderer then it might be the end of you!" He cried out loud.

"Enough of the dramatic nonsense hyung," Taehyung ordered and Hoseok backed away, giving Taehyung a strange look. "You're probably making her uncomfortable."

I shook my head over at Taehyung to tell him I was alright and Hoseok pouted. "Wow, wow! Never knew you were such a mature person- anyways, come in Y/N." Nodding while smiling, I slide my feet off the shoes and put them beside the door. Walking through the hallway, I realize it looked exactly the same as the one I shared with Jungkook.

There were two bathrooms which were bigger in size compare to my old dormitory. Each had a golden door

With its light golden carpeted floor, it lead me to two golden luxury beds, exactly the same size and looks as the dormitory I was in with Jungkook. There was also a television between them, attach to a wall with a cupboard below it. Right beside the television was a small kitchen, which had the necessities of cooking food. In front of the second bed had a space where a small library is located- with a huge round messy table and multiple chairs. The end of the room was the balcony, giving me restless anxiety.

Besides all that, there were also bits of clothes everywhere, both on the bed and on the floor. There were also empty plastic snacks and I frowned at how dirty the room was. If my dormitory was this messy because of a roommate, I'm going to pull out a knife. Luckily, that jerk wasn't like that...

"It might look a bit messy..." Hoseok murmured, rushing towards the room and jumping from place to place, collecting all the rubbish while humming happily. Stopping, he then looks at Taehyung. "Help out will you?"

"Okay," Taehyung said, as he started jumping around like a kangaroo, picking things up rapidly. Before Hoseok continued, he then looks at me with a smile.

"Go ahead and take a shower- you can take the bathroom next to the door as me and Taehyung share bathrooms."

I nodded, thanking him with another polite bow, and headed towards the bathroom. Once I was inside, I close the door behind me and let the door hold my weight as I slump onto the floor, hugging my knees.

Despite the room being messy and indifferent, there's this sense of aura the room gives that I realize. Maybe it was due to Hoseok's exuberant attitude that the air in the room isn't suffocating but bright. Just like a ray of sunshine.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

8:32pm

"Y/N, do you know that our rooms are connected?" Taehyung questioned, stuffing three tteokbokki into his mouth and immediately regretted it as it was spicy.

We were between the bed and sitting on the floor while eating tteokbokki. It consisted of cylinder-shaped rice cakes, dip in a sweet red chili sauce, and fish cakes.

I felt bad as I watch Taehyung starting to tear up. "No, no. You can't tear up-you're a man!" Taehyung shouted out loud at himself and started slapping his forehead out of frustration. Me and Hoseok passed a quick glance to one another and started giggling.

"What do you mean that our rooms are connected?" I questioned, chewing on a rice cake. "I just know that my dormitory was connected to Yerim, Jimin, and Yoongi's one."

"Yes, and they're connected to Namjoon and Jin's while ours are connected to theirs," Hoseok answered for Taehyung as he was still dying from the spice. Hoseok pointed to a door that was right beside the first bed. "Jin and Namjoon can enter anytime- unless we keep it lock."

"You don't think Jungkook would come and find me right?" I questioned anxiously and Hoseok nodded to reassure me.

"Are you scared of him?"

"No, I just don't want to face him yet," I murmured. "Even if he wants to apologise now, I still need some time away from him."

"Aish... I already told you he doesn't mean it when he insulted you." Taehyung said, somehow having the strength to tell me even though he was exhaling loudly. Scoffing at him, I put my chopsticks together and put it on the plate to hug my knees as I look away. "You're just mad because you know is the truth. You just don't want to see him." Taehyung added and I rolled my eyes to ignore his statement.

He was right... I just didn't want to see him because I'm currently heartbroken...

"He's probably sulking under the blankets," Hoseok added and I send him a glare, and he immediately back away, a hand on his chest. "Why did you glare at me and not Taehyung!? Are you discriminating against me!?"

Biting my lip, I shrink to the floor and Hoseok pat me. "Don't worry about it, I was just joking hehe."

Grabbing back my chopstick, I stuff a fishcake into my mouth in anger as I chew slowly, enjoying the taste at the same time. "How old are you Y/N? You're like 16 right?"

"No- I'm 15 but I'm turning 16 soon," I replied. Both Hoseok and Taehyung eyes gleamed in surprise.

"How many grades have you skip!?" Taehyung questioned his eyes in huge saucers.

"Uhm... I think I skipped years four and five. I was 9 when I was in year 6 so I started high school pretty early. It wasn't actually because I was smart- the content for years 4 and 5 was actually pretty easy but just extension of the once we've learned in year 3 and new stuff." I murmured and both of them started clapping their hands.

"When's your birthday?" Hoseok asked and I smiled.

"December the 18th. Like exactly a week before Christmas," I elucidated and Taehyung whistled.

"Your birthday is coming soon- just like Jin's!" Hoseok chirped happily. "We should celebrate both of yours on the same day! That would be so much fun!"

I laughed with the both of them, putting the chopsticks back onto the plate since I already finished eating. Pulling a tissue out, I wiped my hands and then my mouth. After, I threw it into a small plastic in which we use it as a bin.

Yawning out loud, I scratch my back as I leaned onto the bed that Hoseok and Taehyung were going to share for this night. It was going to be cute seeing the two of them trying to fit into one bed- I mean I'm pretty sure they'll fit since they're not that fat.

"What time is it?" I asked, blinking tiredly as I stretch both of my legs and my arms.

"Nearly 9. Should we prepare to go to bed?" Taehyung questioned but Hoseok raise a finger and shake it.

"No, no, no. We just had dinner. If we sleep right after, we'll get fat because we're not letting it getting digest. Let's just rest for the next 20 minutes and then we can go to sleep."

Me and Taehyung agreed, and I sighed in relief, wondering how Jungkook is doing without me.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading <3

~Xin