{36} Buddy up

10:23am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Trudging along the narrow stony path, I gaze at each of the different and quietly busy buildings, with students inside, either working or procrastinating. I didn't have anything to study or do ever since a murderer had been discovered. The principal has been taking action by giving every student a holiday in which they can rest and revise stuff. Pretty stupid.

Why did I ever come here? I desperately want to leave this dreadful place but according to Jeon Jungkook, that bunny mf looking ass, I'll get hunted down once I leave the place.

Plus, everything that comes out of his huge, thin lips is just full-on cap. Always bullshitting his way through. Like, there's no way someone as handsome as him likes a trash like me. He deserves so much better.

Wait, what the hell was I just pondering about!? My deadass brain really just calls him handsome with no hesitance. Can't believe I'm lying to myself.

Stopping to walk, I kicked a nearby rock to let out my frustration. I stamped on the dead leaves that were once on the trees and send them flying off the path and to the sides.

"That vile little sh*t bag- UGH! Going to freaking kill that little ass one day, I swear to- UGHHHHHHH" I groaned loudly in annoyance, as I punch the wall, and earning another groan from myself at the pain. Flicking my hand, I glared at the wall.

"Don't think you're so special and that you can get away with whatever you do because Jeon Jungkook, let me tell you that one day, one day I will strangle the hell out of you. I will choke the hell out of you till you can't even think straight anymore you little weasel." I rant to the wall, as though I was ranting to Jungkook.

"What are you babbling about?" A familiar voice questioned, and I turned around to meet eyes with Yerim. Excitedly, I ran towards her and gave her a big hug, accidentally letting her groan in pain as she slightly pushes me away, clutching onto her right waist.

"Owww- don't hug me that hard, Y/N." She groaned, checking her waist if it was okay and I just remembered how it was stabbed a few weeks ago.

"Ah, sorry, I guess I was excited to see you," I told her and she waves a hand at me to tell me it was fine. "I thought we were meeting outside the dorm?" I asked and she nodded, removing her hand from her waist to give me a thumbs up.

"Yes! We were meant to but ho, ho, ho! I guess I found you before! Now, follow me!" She said, jogging to the front as she linked arms with me, dragging me along the narrow path.

"Anyways, how have you been?? How was breakfast with Jungkook?" She asked, and I was surprised that she knew I was with him.

"Wait, how did you know I was having breakfast with him?" I questioned her suspiciously and she just smiled at me innocently. "Don't you always do? Plus, did you know you're the only one that Jungkook allows to enter his private cafeteria?"

"Even if he does, I wouldn't go," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't you get what I'm trying to say? It means you're special to him. Like, that kid doesn't even allow his brothers to go in. We're only allowed if he wants to hold a private meeting with us. But man, that's like once a semester."

"Is just a cafeteria. Who cares?" I said, as though it was irrelevant and Yerim lets out a disappointed exhale. "Anyways, did anything happen?" She asked, smirking as though she knew something was up, like Jungkook confessing his "feelings" to me.

"Uhm, no. Why you ask?" I questioned and she shakes her head, smiling. "Haha, nothing really, just wondering, you know."

I pass her a glance of suspicion but decided to change the topic.