{38} Hamster

20/11/2020
Friday
8:15am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Where are you going early in the morning?" A voice interrupted me, stopping me from pushing the door open. 

Ah, sh*t. My escape plan to leave the room quietly by tiptoeing failed. Ugh.

Turning around hesitantly, I looked up slowly, over at Jungkook and he raised his hand, one finger twerking, gesturing me to come over here. He wearily sat up, his hair all over the place, waiting patiently for me to come. 

Sighing heavily, I walk grudgingly towards him, my footsteps clattering softly on the carpeted floor. The clattering noise came to a halt and Jungkook tilts his head, blinking at me tiredly while smiling. 

"You haven't answered my question." He told me and I raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going early in the morning?" He repeated the question, sliding a hand to the back of his head to scratch his hair.

"Is it necessary for you to know everything?" I asked back. I didn't mind telling him where I was about to go, I just wanted to know why he does. 

He sighed in exasperation, casting a clouded expression in which he was somewhat disappointed. "Are you still irritated by me from yesterday? Look, I'm sorry but why would you help that b*tch? Did you forget he nearly killed you?" 

"I don't care about what he nearly did. I helped him because I felt sorry for him and-"

"You got nothing to be or feel sorry about, Y/N" He interrupted and I huffed angrily. "You got a knack of interrupting people rudely, eh?" 

"And you got a knack of helping murderers who go out their way and ruin people's life, eh?" He shot back, eyes locking with mine like magnets. I scoffed and crossed my arms, annoyed. Drifting my gaze towards the television to avert from looking at him, I heard him exhaled heavily. 

"Y/N, I'm just trying to protect you because you never know if Baekhyun is using you," Jungkook admitted, grabbing my hand to intertwine with his but I snatch my hand away. 

"I don't need your protection." I gritted my teeth, sliding both of my hands into the pocket of my jacket. "I'm an adult, I can take care of myself just fine." 

"You're 16." He reminded me. "That's underage. An adult is 18 or over."

"Well, you don't have to remind me. Either way, I'm much more mature than you think I am. Plus, who allows you to grab my hand whenever you feel like to? I'm not your girlfriend." I pointed out, rolling my eyes at him as I turned my back towards him. 

"You're soon going to be." He mumbled confidently and I lightly shook my head, trying my best to control myself to not punch him in the face. 

"Well, I'm going to go now. I'll see you later." I said, walking steadily towards the doorway, my fists clench tightly when the annoying voice stops me again.

"Wait."

I didn't bother turning around but just stay where I was.

"Come back once I call you. Okay? I don't want you-"

"Don't bother, I won't listen to you." I interrupted him as I barge outside, slamming the door behind me so I wouldn't hear any more nonsense coming out from his mouth. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

8:32