{06} The Diva

30/10/2020
Friday
8:10am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Um... are you sure we're not too early?"

I asked Yerim, my eyes searching around the silent hallway for students.

"Not at all! Is the opposite actually!" She said as she linked her arms with me and dragged me along with her through the deserted corridor.

"The o-opposite?? You mean we're late!?" I demanded and she shrugged.

"Don't worry, the teacher always comes late too so-"

"But I want to make a good impression on-"

I was cut off when I was pulled into a classroom.

"Good morning everyone!! How's your day been?" She asked loudly in a scandalous voice, causing everyone's eyes to look up at us, making me flush bright red.

Not letting them answer, she then put a warm arm over my shoulder and said vehemently, "I brought a new student with me today! Go by the name of Lee Y/N! Please welcome her warmly!!

By poking me secretly, she gestured me to introduce myself to the silent crowd.

"Uhm... Hello, my name is Lee Y/N. I was born in Daegu and I'm 15 years old" I introduced slowly, looking at each face that was blankly staring at me.

"Excuse me."

A noble-looking young boy said, and I turned my attention to him.

Two tiny cute dimples form when he gave me a small smile.

"How old were you again?" He asked.

"15," I answered and he frowned as he turned to look at someone sitting beside him. I was surprised that the person sitting next to him was Jungkook.

Damn, we're classmates?

He whispered something in Jungkook's ear and he just shrugs in reply as he stares up at me with a dazzling smile.

"Welcome to Anh-Jeon University! We hope you will have a great time here! Since you have introduced yourself, why not we-"

"Kookie Oppa!!"

A high voice shouted, cutting him off.

Me and Yerim looked over our shoulders and saw three girls with very heavy makeup on, and in the most see-through, expensive clothes a person could ever wear to a school. Their noses were pointed high up in the air and they walked into the room like they own the place.

"Here comes the small ass b*tches..." Yerim murmured with a snicker and I frowned.

I find it amusing that Yerim had described them this way as it didn't seem like something Yerim would do.

The three girls sashayed past us like we weren't even there and went over to the seven boys who were sitting together.

My face scrunched up in disgust when the girls tried to sit on one of their laps, especially the girl who was legit grinding herself on Jungkook.

"Kookie Oppaaa, I missed you so much. Last night, I dreamt about you f*cking me so haaaarddd." She swooned as her hand sneakily went beneath his shirt and Yerim fake vomited.

"Yeah, and I dreamt about fighting with Jin," Jungkook replied proudly as he pushes her away roughly.

She pouted sadly.

"Awh, Kookie, don't be like that. I know you love me just like I love you." She said, reaching to smooch him on the lips but he quickly scooted away.

"Ugh, whatever. We have a new student with us today and you're probably giving her a bad first impression of yourself." He muttered.

Hearing the word "new student", she turns towards me.

With a click of her fingers, two of her friends went back into reality and stood on each of her sides.

The three of them then wordlessly marched towards me in sync and when they were a meter away, the "slut-that-is-obsess-with-Jungkook" bend down and stare at me.

Eyebrows curved, her lips formed into an arrogant grin as she leaned back to her normal self.

"Nice to meet you." She greeted in a sarcastic tone. "My name is Chunseo. These are my girlfriends, call Bom and Nari. I'm looking forward to being friends with you."

Well, I'm looking forward to NOT being friends with sluts like you.

I wanted to say but decided to not since I was still new.

"I'm Lee Y/N. Is nice to meet you too." I replied, giving her a faint smile.

She smirked.

"Before I leave you alone, let me make THREE clear things for you to make a peaceful relationship between us two."

She then flicked her hair off her face, grinning at me arrogantly.

"One, DO NOT EVER cross lines with me. Two, always do what I ask you to do like getting my books for me or food. And three, DO NOT EVER touch my Jungkookie. He is only mine and no one else. Is that clear to you?" She elucidated in a clear loud voice.

"Well, it is clear for her that she will NEVER cross lines with you and to never touch your 'precious Jungkookie'. But, for the second statement, you already have slaves, helping you, and following you like you're their queen. So you don't need Y/N to help you with shit." Yerim retorted.

Chunseo turned to look at Yerim like she has seen something revolting, like a rotting banana.

"Was I talking to you Song Yerim? And what happened to you? Did you get beaten up?" She commanded.

"Is none of your business if I did or not," she answered.

Rolling her eyes sharply, Chunseo smirked at Yerim.

"You probably deserved getting beaten up anyway. Just like your filthy mother always did." She provoked and Yerim's eyebrows creased into a frown.

"Shut up about my mother and care about your disgusting attitude instead because it needs to be fixed." She fumed. "Actually, ignore what I say because bad idea in your case."

Chunseo's nose flared and she looked like she wanted to slap Yerim on the face.

Yerim smirked.

"Angry much?? I'm just saying the truth." Yerim admitted.

Chunseo did a massive eye-roll at Yerim. Ignoring her, she clicked her fingers and the three of them walked away, to their seats.

Turning to Yerim, I frowned at her but she just shrugged at me. Didn't know what to do next, I scratched my hair, trying to look for somewhere to sit when Yerim grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the seven boys.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :)

~Xin