{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)

9:31am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Well... what about 'Colony of Weirdos'? Stands for COW!"

I scoffed at the name, trying to control my laughter at the amazing creativity Jungkook had shown. Yerim too was trying to control her laughter by hugging her stomach. Her face looks like she was in pain, as she fixes a blank look.

"Colony of weird- Wait do you think we're weird!?" Jin demanded and Jungkook shrugs.

"In general? What do you guys think?" Jungkook questioned, looking from one to another slowly as each of us discuss quietly between the ones who are closer to us.

Me and Yerim just nod at one another, which meant we agreed to the name since we're all really just a bunch of weirdos after all!

"I mean it stands for cow- pretty epic I say," Jimin said, raising his fist in the air as though it was one of the best names he ever heard. "It suits us!"

"So generally you think we're weird?" Yoongi scowled and Jimin pouted. "Jimin, just because you're weird, doesn't mean you can bring me down with you! But sure... cool name you came up with Jeon Jungkook, love it." Yoongi grinned, showing his gummy smile which blesses my eyes.

Honestly, Yoongi is pretty adorable if he doesn't act all cool and serious. He is normally really dead on the outside, but I'm not sure about the inside as I don't know him as much yet.

"Great!" He drifted his glance towards Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok, who haven't agreed but were still in their deep thoughts. "How about you three? Is the name okay?"

"Sounds a bit off..." Hoseok murmured. "Like, it feels like we're not taking it seriously even though we are?"

"Hoseok isn't wrong." Namjoon pointed out. "'Colony of Weirdos' is honestly a great name normally for a game, but this isn't a game is it?" He questions and Jungkook nodded thoughtfully.

"Bruh, is just a detective group my guy." Jin scoffed at Namjoon and Hoseok, who passes Jin a weird glance as he was complaining before. They rolled their eyes at him in disapproval and Jin gave a thumbs up to Jungkook.

"I approve of this remarkable name you come up with," Jin said, grinning and I giggled. "You are a truly amazing person. I love you Jungkook, no homo."

Jungkook chuckled, reaching to pinch Jin's cheek but Jin slapped his hand away roughly, earning a pout from Jungkook. Their relationship honestly gives me father and son vibes.

"is just a name I guess, doesn't matter." Namjoon shrugs and Hoseok nodded.

"Sure, let's have it as our detective group name- suits us a lot just like Jimin said," Hoseok mumbled, nodding in approval.

"Great! Now let's move on!" Jungkook chirped, pulling out a folded paper from his pocket and unfolded it. He walked over to a round table and smack the paper flat onto it. He gestures all of us to come so all of us gather around the table, as we read through the roles.

"Me and my dad had been researching the roles. We got the definitions here so now we need to decide the roles for each one of us but it isn't necessary to act like one!" Jungkook told us and we all nodded as we read through the paper filled with different kinds of roles. 

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Agent Handler: A manager of agents who supply secret intelligence or operational support.