{53} Candy

6:01pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I was sitting on a green navy chair that has a back shaped like a seashell. It was comfortable and soft that I wanted to have it for myself. I mean, it was pretty after all and I like pretty things. But now isn't the time for me to enjoy stuff because the atmosphere had suddenly gone tight.

Taehyung was sitting directly in front of me, in the same chair. He had his legs spread and was bending slightly down while scrolling something and typing through his phone. Not gonna lie, it felt like he was interrogating me but I tried slowing my breath down, telling myself to not worry.

Looking around the room, I wondered where the nice librarian had gone. Taehyung had whispered something to her and till then she had disappeared.

Dammit... it would be nice if I had at least a pillow with me...

He suddenly pointed his phone towards me and I merely glance at it before looking away as though I was mad at him. "I told them that I already found you." He told me and I rolled my eyes. Oh, I guess I'm going to get a huge lecture soon for being reckless and stubborn.

"Y/N, don't worry. I didn't tell them where we are. I just told them to return to their dormitories." He told me, as though he was reading my mind and I sighed in relief, turning back to look at him. "Additionally, you can't stay here. You need to go back to your dormitory." His eyes flickered into a hard stare and I shook my head.

"You don't understand Taehyung," I murmured, passing him a sentimental look as though I was struggling with my words. "I don't want to go back."

He sighed heavily and pursue his lips. "Y/N, I do understand." He told me with a smile, disagreeing with what I said. "I heard what happen. Everyone heard what happen- Y/N, we're all worried-"

"If you're worried about me being in the way, don't worry. I'll leave the school right now and a murderer will surely come and pulverise me." I reassured him with a smile but I knew I was lying to myself. I didn't want to die, because I still had my mum and she would be lonely.

He rolled his eyes, leaning back to slide his phone back into his pocket. Straightening his posture, he put a leg over his other one and began shaking his head disapprovingly. "Y/N, what we meant is, we're worried about you." He said truthfully and my smile faded. "Everyone had anxiety when you were missing for a few hours. We thought that you got yourself into trouble and that it was too late..."

My eyes drooped low once he mentioned how everyone was anxious because of me. I was not use to this... I used to being alone and only having my mum caring for me. Pulling my legs up onto the sofa, I hugged them and decided to close my eyes, going through a rollercoaster of emotions.

"What Jungkook had said to you, I understand that you'll be hurt." Taehyung started and I look up. His eyes weren't on me but were on his lap. "I apologise for his behalf, but you have to know, sometimes people tend to say things they don't mean it. Most of the stuff Jungkook said to you, was false."

Tch.

"If it was false, why did he say them the first place?" I questioned while rolling my eyes and pouting. Taehyung gave me a slight frown before answering.

"Then... do you think Jungkook's a two-faced b*tch?" Taehyung inquired, raising his eyebrows while smiling at me and I was surprised by how much he knew. Man, that asshole really went ahead and tell them everything...

"In... In general?" I stuttered, mentally preparing to slap myself as I was meant to say yes. But the truth was, most of the time, he was a nice and caring person. It was just this time he was being a two-faced b*tch so I'm not entirely sure...