{44} Sehunnie

11:05am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"This is Sehun." Jungkook introduces, gliding his hand towards a boy who was probably the tallest in the room. With long legs and a slender body and those broad shoulders, it could possibly leave everyone swooning. His eyes are irresistible and his narrowed eyebrows are position close to his eyes. And that jaw- much appreciated! His lips were small and flawless... most likely kissable.

I raise a hand to slap my face, really hard because of my audacity. I groaned at the pain and started caressing it slowly when I notice the silence. Looking up, I realize I had attracted unnecessary attention from everyone, and my face forcibly turns red.

"Sorry about her," Yoongi told the newcomer. "She's a bit mentally ill."

Bruh, this kid.

I shot a glare towards Yoongi, that savage little b*tch.

"Uhm, can you please introduce yourself?" Jungkook interrupted the heat between me and Yoongi, casting me an anxious glance and I bit my lip.

"Jin is my name." Jin started, somewhat very intense as he walked up to him to shake his big hands and return to his normal spot. "You just shook hands with worldwide handsome! You will be blessed for your entire life!"

Sehun didn't react to the statement as he let the others introduce them.

"I'm Min Yoongi and I like to sleep."

"I am Jung Hoseok and sprite is life."

"The name is Kim Namjoon, glad to meet you."

"I am Park Jimin and Park Jimin is me."

"I am Kim Taehyung and I'm a good boy."

"I'm Song Yerim who babysit these immature boys- and yes! Hope we can become great friends!"

When they were introducing themselves to Sehun, I was trying to control myself from being nervous. I mean, I was facing an incredibly charming man- and like, living a life as a quiet girl, the chances of seeing one was false. If I'm ever in contact with one, I always make sure to take at least two hours off to try to impress them the next day.

But, no! I wasn't the type of person who can come up with something right away to impress someone. God- I'm f*cked!

"Y/N, we've been waiting quietly for your introduction for a minute already." Jin interrupted my trance and I blinked back to reality, flushing in embarrassment. This always happens if I'm unprepared!

"Right..." I mumbled, trying to maintain eye contact with his beautiful ones.

Do not stutter- whatever you do- DO NOT STUTTER!

"I'm Y/N, Lee Y/N," I mumbled, trying to do it casually even though I'm freaking out. My heavy jaw isn't helping in any way. "I think you might be the primary reason for global warming." I immediately clamped my mouth shut, my face burning. I can't believe I called him hot- what the heckity heck is wrong with me!?

But it was surprising when Sehun let out a chuckle, his smile radiating. "You're a cute one."

I blushed even more but noticed Jungkook was hiding his scoff. The others were just snickering but Jungkook decided to interrupt the mess I have started.

"So, yes. This is the team you'll work with from now on. Do you agreed to be the watcher for us?" He questions Sehun. Sehun smiles and nodded in approval.