{83} Betrayal

11:02am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"A camera has been recording us the whole time." Jungkook declared, and my eyes widen in both confusion and shock. Throwing the pillow vigorously off my arms, I jump off the bed, and unexpectedly, Jungkook caught me in his arms. He wrapped an arm around me while pulling the pen towards me to let me inspect it.

The first thing I realise was that once Jungkook presses onto the button at the very top, it starts and stops recording. The blue light was the indicator and also the camera lens.

"Is a mini spy cam pen that can both use to write and also record," He explained but it was already quite obvious. "It normally stores all the things that get recorded into a USB, but I'm sure they're controlling it through a phone." He murmured, tightening the grip onto the pen as though he wanted to break it in half.

"Your theories were right after all..." I guessed as I still couldn't sink in everything that is happening right now. My brain is processing in a way that is misapprehended, exactly like this: I- camera- recording- stabby stab stab- beep- why-

Okay, I don't exactly know where 'stabby stab stab' came from but maybe it was because I wanted to stab the murderers for putting something in our room to record us. Literally, besides hearing our plans or discussion, they could also hear me and Jungkook kissing and sh*t and is just so- WROONNGG AND I CAN'T JUST LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

DON'T THEY KNOW THEY'RE ACTING LIKE SASAENGS, LISTENING TO EACH AND EVERY WORD THAT HAD BEEN SAID THROUGH OUR MOUTHS!? WHAT CREAM GO CHOO CHOO AM I DEALING WITH THIS!? WHY-

"F*ck, this is awkward," Jungkook murmured, bringing me back to reality as I nodded, forcing a smile even though I was puffing out invisible smoke. Clenching my jaw, I raised a hand to slap my forehead and he leaned in to peck me on my forehead, as though he was trying to calm me down mentally. "Don't worry about it baby, at least we didn't do other inappropriate stuff..." His voice trailed off as I turned to glare at him.

"It doesn't help just by saying that," I replied, huffing angrily and he pouted, telling me to be lenient with him. "How long has that damn camera been there anyway?" I demanded, glaring at the pen and wanting to stomp on it and spray pesticide.

Glancing down at me with a frown, he wet his lips. "Just call Yoongi, Jimin, and Yerim to come here, it would be nice if we get an extra three people to involve in this."

"You went ahead and just ignore my question and say something else... the audacity," I muttered in annoyance, trying to escape his arms to listen to his orders but instead of letting me go, he turned me to face him. Leaning down, he locked our lips together to taste my lips tenderly and then pulled away, smiling cheekily.

"You nearly forget my morning kiss," He chirped and I rolled my eyes.

"Is also mine... and I haven't brushed my damn teeth and do my normal routine once I wake up," I muttered in irritation. "Just give me some time and I'll go wake those three up."

"No need, you go do your stuff while I wake them up," He grinned brightly and I returned another smile. "I'll see you later, baby." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

11:43am

"Can I not believe this bullsh*t I'm hearing?" Yerim asked innocently, raising a fist into the air and slamming it down onto the table. She let out a groan afterward and I shake my head at her stupidity.