{100} Alienated

8:32am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Omg Y/N it is you!" Jue Chen chirped in an exuberant voice but it had sounded a bit off. She came running towards me in small steps, giving me a quick hug and moving away. "How are you? You alright?" She questions and Jackson had reached her side, staring at me enigmatically.

"I'm sure she's feeling down... she saw Lucas die after all," Jackson informed Jue Chen, and not gonna lie, it made me feel a bit uncomfortable. The way Jackson had stated it... it sounded emotionless instead of sentimental.

With all due respect, I don't really want to interact with anyone but Jungkook now... my stomach feels a bit weird... and I feel a bit tired and weary. It might be my period but who knows?

"Of course... that's why we're here to check on her," Jue Chen answered with a smile and Jackson nodded.

"Also, don't forget about the warning I gave you-"

"I told you a million times Jackson," Jue Chen scoffed in irritation, cutting him off. "Y/N's boyfriend is nice. He's not scary at all! Plus have you ever met him?"

Hearing about my boyfriend, my eyes suddenly widen and I frowned at Jue Chen. "What- Jue Chen it was meant to be a secret! Why did you tell him without my consent?" I demanded, gritting my teeth in annoyance and I immediately regretted when Jue Chen's emotions have dramatically changed on her face.

Jackson had quickly look away as though he was trying to hide his emotions but I didn't really care because I felt betrayed.

"Sh*t, I'm sorry," I apologised, looking away as I knew I couldn't be harsh on someone like her. "Is just, I told you because I trusted you and I expected you to keep it," I replied, scratching my head in slight irritation, unsure of how to react.

"I just thought you were close enough with Jackson for me to tell him," Jue Chen murmured in a soft voice, avoiding to look at me and I sighed.

"He is but that's for me to tell... you know, is alright," I said reluctantly. "Don't worry about it, just don't spread it as it might attract unnecessary attention. Okay?"

"Okay," Both of them had said simultaneously. Due to my outburst, it had resulted in an awkward silence which had never happened before as the two people standing in front of me are the most sociable people I've ever met. My mind had also gone completely blank as though I had nothing to talk about.

"Do you want to hang out with us?" Jue Chen had cut the silence with a bright voice and a smile at me, as though nothing had happened. "You know, I think it has been quite a while since we hang out, right Jackson?" She had used hand gestures to explain and Jackson nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, that's true," Jackson replied. "We can also plan a funeral for Lucas or something. Even hold a private one for him too that's just for all his friends!" Jackson suggested and both of him and Jue Chen cheered. "You want to join us Y/N? It'll be fun!"

"Oh, damn..." I said, returning a smile. I didn't need to think about it as I truly wanted to go. "I mean, is not gonna hurt-"

"Lucas's funeral is already being held with his family members." Jungkook's voice had cut me off and I look over my shoulder to see him passing an arm over my shoulder to pull me towards him. "Therefore you can't settle a funeral for him, so don't be happy about it."

"What if the principal gives us consent?" Jackson asked with a sudden jaw clench, taking a step forward as he glowered at Jungkook.

"How are you so confident that he will?" Jungkook questioned Jackson with an eyebrow raised. "He's my dad after all, do you think I'll let him?"