{17} Interrogation

1:12am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

What I saw a few minutes ago was just traumatic- no horrifyingly and extremely bothersome and revolting! Seriously, I have nothing to say, no comment, after seeing the sickening view. Yes, even though it was just the hair I saw, and blood, never in my life have I seen a dead body.

"You alright?" Yerim asked, yawning as she sat down next to me in the meeting office.

"Yeah," I mumbled. "Where's Jungkook? He told me to wait here,"

"Oh, I think he's coming soon with the others."

Sighing, I grind my teeth in anger.

"That jerk. Told me to stay here when I was the second person to witness it."

Turning to look at Yerim who just woke up after Jungkook virtually scream at our neighbours to wake up, I blinked at her.

"You should go back to sleep, I'm fine by myself,"

"Nah, I'm only here so you wouldn't strangle Jungkook afterward since he was the one who left you alone here." She said, yawning once again and I turned back towards the door. "Plus, Jungkook will be here soon, with polices to question you two."

"Whaaaat?" I shouted and Yerim giggled at my answer.

"Is fine. They may seem like sharks but they're nice but demanding. You'll be alright." Hopefully, you're right Song Yerim. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

1:28am

Nothing was interesting or extraordinary about the interrogation room. The darkroom was just like a box, covered with grey and ivory wallpapers. The only furniture that existed in the room was a table with three chairs. Two on one side and one on the other.

One police officer was seated across us, holding a paper and glancing at us from the tip of his glasses. He had a clean curvy moustache and a clean-shaven beard. He was wearing those peaked caps most polices wear and had a shiny badge, demonstrating that he was one of the high-tiers security officers.

Another police were in the room too but were standing by the door, looking at us coldly like we were the criminals and had done something wrong.

Glancing at Jungkook, he was staring blankly at the officer. His look shows that he was neither trembling with fear nor bursting with confidence. He was just still, and waiting patiently for the officer to talk and questioned us.

Damn, he must be experienced with this type of stuff.

I grabbed a strand of my hair and started fidgeting it with my fingers and shifting my leg from one foot to another. Refuse to make eye contact with the officer, I glance around the room instead.

Clearing his throat, I flinched a little as my eyes swivelled over to the officer who gave us a steady and impenetrable gaze. He slightly bends over the table and examined us scrupulously like it was trying to catch its prey.

Sitting back up, he places the paper back onto the desk and then clamped his hands together.

"Before we start, I must make it clear that you two have done nothing wrong. So, there is no need to be scared." He said, giving me a small smile. "You two are only here because you were the ones who witness it. Us officers need truthful answers to start the investigation. So, make sure to be as detailed as you can." He elucidated and we both nodded.