{65} Nightmare

25/11/20
Wednesday 
3:05am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The pure black of the night warms me, as though it was hugging me in this cold. Waking up to this feeling makes my heart comfortable, releasing my stress and anxiety of this world. Thinking that it was already morning, I rubbed my eyes and sat up, and was enveloped with blackness.

Huh? Isn't it morning?

Grabbing my phone from the small cupboard beside the bed, I quickly check the time and frown. It was morning but only three. Blinking in bewilderment, I look around, trying to figure what woke me up.

I gasped softly to myself, putting a hand on my mouth.

Was it the murderers?? No- it can't be. If it was the murderers, I'm sure I'll be dead right now as the murderers probably prefer to kill people before they wake up.

If it wasn't the murderers, then what wake me up??

Shivering in the cold, I wrapped my arms around me to try to warm myself as I continue looking around. Beside me, Jungkook shuffled uncomfortably and I realize his back was facing towards me for the first time.

Hm... maybe it was him who had woke me up?

Turning towards him, I placed a hand on his forearm and leaned in to look at his face. His eyes were slightly covered with his messy hair, and his other hand was on his hard face, as though he was frustrated at something. I feel like something was wrong as he was shuffling a lot under my hand and also sniffling a lot. There were beads of sweat on his face and I place a hand on his forehead to see if he was sick. Luckily, he wasn't but I was still worried.

Removing his hand from his face, I moved some of the hair away with a finger and realize he was crying, a hell lot. The corners of his mouth was pulled down and he was potentially pouting his lips. My heart begin to stop as I saw him like this. Watching him anxiously, I begin shaking him as I didn't know what to do to stop him from crying.

"Wake up, Jungkook!" I said, trying to keep my voice down as the others might be light sleepers. 

"Jungkook, please wake up and get out of that nightmare!" I continued, as I'm assuming he's currently suffering from one.

I vigorously shook him and despite my weak attempts, it still doesn't work but I didn't give up. I knew that he was a heavy sleeper- well maybe since he's not affected by my pleads and my constant shaking.

"Jungkook- please, wake up... or I'll call your dad," I murmured, and I knew that I was lying as I didn't dare to call him in the middle of the night. "I'm just joking- please wake up. You're making me worried." I said quietly, pouting sadly seeing him like this.

He suddenly sat up, making me flinch and I move away, staring at him curiously. He was breathing steadily, as though he was trying to control his breathing. He didn't seem to notice me but was staring straight ahead, as though he was contemplating life decisions after what he had seen.

"Jungkook?" I pronounced his name and he turned to look at me, his face trembling in fear. "What's wrong?" I asked anxiously as he wrapped his arms around me and place his face on my shoulder. He begin sobbing quietly and I wasn't sure how to react. I place a hand on his back and caress it while stroking his hair like he was a baby.

His tears were starting to soak my shirt but I didn't mind as I knew this state of him needed comfort and love. "Tell me, what's wrong? It can't be solved by crying." I murmured, hugging him close to me as he might have a nightmare of being alone.