{24} Lemon?

10:43am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Seeing that the mysterious person disappeared, I quickly ran towards the poor bleeding boy.

Bending down beside the pale boy, I place my hands on his shoulder and shake him.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked loudly. "Hello? Can you hear me?"

"Y/N!" Someone called and I look over my shoulder to see Namjoon running over to me.

"You alright?" He questioned and I shook my head, looking back at the unconscious boy. "This boy needs help asap!"

"Oh my gosh..." He gasped. "What happen??"

"I don't know! All I saw was that he was getting beaten by someone... should we call the principal?"

"No, don't," Namjoon replied. "Call Jin instead. I'll take care of the boy. Here's my phone."

"Okay."

Passing it to me, I quickly swap sides with him and dial Jin.

"Hello Namjoon, would you like to have a taste of the kimchi fried rice I just-"

"JIN! GET HERE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted through the phone and Namjoon gestured me with his hands to quieten down.

"Excuse moi, did you just shout at me Joonie? And why do you simply sound like a silly girl?" He asked in a weird tone and I frowned.

"I'm Y/N. And Jin, you need to get here asap."

"Ohhh, Y/N. Good morning. Well, is it okay if I finish my breakfast first? You see, I just woke up and-"

"Jin, there's a boy dying." I started. "If he doesn't get help soon, he might die!" I added dramatically and he made a weird noise that sounds like a dying donkey.

I don't know what he was doing back there but it seems like he was choking on his rice.

"Uh... Jin, you alright there?" I questioned.

"Yep! I'm all good! Just... where exactly are you right now?"

"An alleyway."

"There's lots of alleyway in the school, which one exactly?"

"Uh, the one that is probably the nearest to the private cafeteria but quite far from it if you walk from there to here."

"There's a private cafeteria?" Jin asked and I blinked confusedly.

"Uh, yeah?" I said. "I was eating breakfast with Jungkook. You don't-"

"OHHH! That one!" He shouted, suddenly coming to his senses. "Well, I've never been in there. No students actually have except him. You're quite a special one to be allowed to go in there, don't you think?" He questioned.

"Uh... what do you mean?" I asked and he sighed.

"I heard that you're still quite young. Is fine, you'll learn soon my dear. Tell Namjoon, I'll be there soon."

"Alright. I'll see you soon."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

10:50am

A few minutes have passed and Jin hasn't come. For some reason, I'm growing quite impatient and Namjoon appeared surprisingly calm.

"Are you sure Jin will be here?" Namjoon asked and I nodded firmly.

"He even told me!"

"Wasn't he having breakfast though?" Namjoon questioned, glancing at the unconscious, pale boy.