{45} Lockdown

11:56am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Is this a fake bell? For us to practice and to escort to a safe place?" Jungkook questions the principal with a frown. All eyes were on the principal as he was grinding his teeth and his features were pale.

"If it was a practice bell, I wouldn't be here. I didn't order this to happen. Just wait for the announcement after the bell." The principal told us, his voice slightly off and hoarse.

It was strange... did something happen?

I looked around the room, confuse, as I wanted an answer but no one gave me one. "What's going on?" I question, out loud, desperate for an answer.

"The principal told you to wait for the announcement," Yoongi told me, rolling his eyes. "Which part did you not understand?"

Pft.

"Is there something wrong with me asking questions?" I demanded, scowling and I press my lips together. My fists clench as I waited patiently for the announcement, didn't want to agree that Yoongi was right.

"All students and teachers, please head to the nearest room you can find where it allows you to lock yourself in. I repeat, all students and teachers, please head to the nearest room you can find where it allows you to lock yourself in." It said, ordering everyone in a stern and warning tone. "Additionally, may the principal please report back to his office as soon as possible. We'll be back with another announcement later- please be safe."

Right when the announcement ended with a beep, Jungkook immediately approaches the principal, guiding him towards the door as we all waited in silence for him to come back. Jungkook told the principal something in a low voice before he left and Jungkook came back, walking towards us with his hands in his pockets.

"Anyone has any idea what happen?" Jungkook questions us, asking for ideas as he stopped beside me. I avoided looking at him, but towards the others instead.

"A dog on a loose- running around crazily?" Jin suggested and Namjoon snickered.

"That reminds me of you." Namjoon piped up and Jin smacks his shoulder, angrily looking at him.

"I dare you to say that-"

"Guys, this isn't the right time to be fighting." Jungkook interrupted them while shaking his head to scold Jin and Namjoon who had decided to quieten down.

"Maybe an invasion?" Jimin declared, his eyes sparkling in innocence which was adorable. I glanced over at Jungkook, who looked like he was about to shout at him but decided to calm himself down.

"A building is burning? I mean, if it was then all of us would be escorted outside, right?" Yerim guessed and I nodded thoughtfully at her.

"We've been taught that ever since primary school, Yerim. That's the most typical thing ever." Jimin insisted, and Yerim gave him a half-hearted smile in frustration.

"It doesn't matter. It might be a possibility either way." Taehyung replied, pacing back and forth as he was thinking deeply about something.

To be honest, anything could happen. I'm just hoping my other friends would be alright. If anything happens to them, it would be devastating as all the people I've met are good students. It would be damn sad.

"Are you alright? Why do you look sad?" He asked me quietly, his voice in a concerning torn. He knew I didn't want any attention from the others and I drifted my eyes towards him.